Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Testabol Enanthate B.D. REAL?

i have a bottle of bd enth sittin in the medicine cabinet right now. looks exactly the same but with an orange stopper. my buddy at the gym is already on 750/wk and is up 15lbs after 4 weeks. hes holdin water like a mofo, judging from that, the shit is good.

anyone have any success with these exact bottles.

looks like 2 different products, both possibly fake

Just go to the B.D website it tells you any british dragon stuff on the market is fake or from a ugl the last stuff made by them expired 2 years ago.

well if it is really a fake what u can always do is go online and find one of thoes labs that will test a substance u mail to them and they will tell u what is in it.... so if it is not really made by bd.. hope atleast that it is atleast a ug gear.

Default A particularly interesting property

A particularly interesting property of testosterone is its low toxicity, exclusive of the above-mentioned side effects. Doses of two grams or four grams per week are hardly unknown in bodybuilding, and are not particularly hard on the liver. No one seems to want to take doses of any other single steroid at comparably-effective doses, and it seems that if one tried, they might be more toxic. E.g., the hepatotoxicity of Winstrol Depot resulting from its 17a -methyl group is not severe at doses of say 350 mg/week, but might well be problematic at a dose of two grams per week – though that is speculation, since no one I have heard of uses such doses of Winstrol. Thus, at the higher dosage regimes testosterone appears to have an advantage in terms of toxicity vs. effectiveness over many of the synthetics. These doses, however, are in the pro bodybuilder range. In the dosage range more appropriate for most individuals, the reverse is often the case.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 10-25-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Spamming click link in sig line

hmm looks legit i thinks......