Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winstrol V and women

Quote Originally Posted by jujuhard View Post
    Are there are any ladies who would like to comment on their emotional experiences with anavar?
    i did a cycle once with var, after about my 3rd day on at 5mg a day, i was happy, all ways happy everything was funny, it was like i was high on the stuff, i got rediculous strength gains, but my sex drive was not there. now when i cycled off it, i made a mistake and just stopped using it( i ran out) and i can only describe it as an extremly mild deppression, cos i wasnt on that continous high( i later found out that ginko biloba would have helped with this prob). now im a winny fan, (fast twitch muscles are important to me) so while on var i noticed my run times dereasing slightly, and i felt considerably out of breath, but like i said i had rediculous strength gains, to the point where i had to underplay my strength cos the guys were looking at me funny, but with the right diet and cardio, i saw muscle definition that was super sexy.
    LOLA!
    As confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar.

Good post 8lola8
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

I have found that anavar is a little expensive...so i am going with win and clen for a first cycle...looking to get more cut and lean out a little. very clean diet...cardio 5 days a wek...weight train 3 days...tubes tied...no more children...i have seen the side effect of clit enlargement and voice deepening...just wondering if this will occur with just one cycle?
    Luck is when oppurtunity meets preparation!!
    ISHEE

I want female advice for HGH use. Is there anyone here that has some?

Quote Originally Posted by katehanni View Post
    I want female advice for HGH use. Is there anyone here that has some?
    See the answer to your question here.
    http://forums.isteroids.com/female-q...need-help.html

Quote Originally Posted by mymysterysecrets View Post
    I have found that anavar is a little expensive...so i am going with win and clen for a first cycle...looking to get more cut and lean out a little. very clean diet...cardio 5 days a wek...weight train 3 days...tubes tied...no more children...i have seen the side effect of clit enlargement and voice deepening...just wondering if this will occur with just one cycle?
    Yes all the sides can occur after just one cycle. This is the reason I suggest women are very careful with steroid use. If you're keen on using steroids, I would suggest you start with something mild like anavar or anadrol, at very low dosages. You can supplement this with clenbuterol and some SERMs or AIs to lower your estrogen level a little, keep in mind I used the word 'little' because I have seen women abuse anti-estrogen drugs too much.

used anavar a few times, win tabs and win depot inj...as far as leaning out i would stick with the anavar as well as a clean diet. I've made noticeable gains and the strength is back to where it used to be. Stopped training for 3 years..had a child and now back at it. A 8-10week cycle of var should bring you to where you want to be with little to no sides. Have you cycled before? HGH is quite expensive as well and since you arent looking for body-building results i'd stick to var and low dose win tabs. Win will give you the hardness you are looking for. But how long have you been training?

clean and consistent always will get you where you want to be...if your diet isn't clean and your training isn't consistent its a waste of money...

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
    Opinions from wherever:Very interested as Ive always recommended low dose Anavar.Id love to hear actual experiences.Gator
    great strength gains and the pump is incredible...been told i have a glow...lol...started for about 5 days and stopped becauswe the headaches were horrible waited a week and started again with no headaches or sides...

I have to agree with IronpumpedLady about after affects of these compounds,once you go to the dark side !! Actually she is also correct about hgh unless you are wealthy or have a papi chulo there are better alternatives. I think winny is good we have seen nice results from it but its literally a pain in the ass,every other day injection.Tabs are to expensive! Anavar is also really expensive for the results. I have found that to put on lean muscle without sides a low dose of EQ max 100mg/ml weekly 4 to 6 wks.If you are not interested in putting some lean muscle on but maintaining with some fat loss I like masterone enathate 25mg/ml weekly 4 to 6 wks.This ompound was actually produced for women as an anti-estrogen but does have mild anabolic actions.Less estrogen less water less fat and the ability to hold what muscle you do have while dieting. I also find women dont get nearly enough protein to achieve the lean muscular look.