Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4000 calories aday??

Default 4000 calories aday??

im eating too much many carbs rise and pasta everyday tuna vhiken corn flackes grains 5 eggs this is evry day the rise and the pasta not less then 200g each per day so that's all 1800cal like they said so how should i take 4000 is there any problem with what i eat there is no place to put more every 2 hours i eat so what is the problem here what do u think
    edgard

Well, depending on your size, I personally feel too much focus is put on calories. The main reason you need carbs is to give you energy to lift the weights. The majority of your calories should be protein (to build the muscle) Too many carbs will not neccesarily help you gain muscles, but fat instead. So you can still gain muscle as long as your protein intake is around 200 - 250 grams per day. Some people say you need more than 300 grams a day, but I feel that is waaaaaay overkill. I have always had good results and have NEVER exceeded 3500 calories per day. (I am only 5' 9.5" and weigh 185 lbs).
    Though, to break the 200lb mark, you probably need more. But again, the protein needs to go up, NOT the carbs. Again, this is ONLY my opinion. I am new to using gear so things may be different on cycle.
    Here is my daily diet:

1- Bowl of oatmeal, handful of almonds , fistful of rasberries, flax seed, dash of skim milk,
    and a protein shake consisting of 1 cup of skim milk, 2 scoops of choco protein powder.
    Contains 50g protein.

2 - Can of Salmon, about 12 Triscuits. -50 grams protein

3- Mixed greens in a salad with 6 ounce chicken breast. 43 grams protein.

4 - Plain Yogurt with spoon of berries added, plus a scoop of protein powder mixed in.
    I usually have 2 of these. -40 grams protein.

5- Home made burger. -27 grams protein.

6 - Scrambled egg sandwich consisting of : 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup of egg whites, 1 slice of peameal bacon, 4 little cubes of chedder low fat cheese on 2 slices of whole grain bread. 35 grams protein.

7- 1/2 cup cottage cheese on 12 triscuits. Wash it down with some liquid egg whites.
    30 grams protein.

* This is an example of what I eat in a day. It changes, but not by much. I usually stock up on liquid egg white in a carton so if a meal is lacking protein, I just drink a few large gulps of that stuff and it tops up my protein levels. I watch my carbs because they stick to me pretty easily for some reason.

Though, looking at this, I am probably pretty close to 4000 calories. I really don't pay too much attention to that stuff as PROTEIN is my MAIN focus, and I try to make sure I FEEL good and energetic.

Its me again lol
    Dont up it to 4000 overnight. just start off with an extra 500 kcals a day for one week then up it again the next. give your body time to adjust to it.

even 500 kcal a day is pretty crazy. an increase in total calories by 10% each week will ensure a gain in lean body mass more so then 500 kcal a day lol. Keep in mind that a lot of lean mass gain can also be contributed to carbohydrates. Muscles can store carbohydares in the form of muscle glycogen. An increase in muscle glycogen also results in an increase in intracellular fluids (water in a sense)being stored in the muscles giving you that good old bloated muscle look. This is evident in your big polynesians men who live off high carb diets.

Yah i know 500 is too much but he was half way through a cycle complaining he wasnt gaining off 1800kcals . at 10% aweek he probably wouldnt even make it to 3500kcals. Doesnt matter anyway. He doesnt listen to anyone. His cycle was a disaster and he got on another one before PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Yah i know 500 is too much but he was half way through a cycle complaining he wasnt gaining off 1800kcals . at 10% aweek he probably wouldnt even make it to 3500kcals. Doesnt matter anyway. He doesnt listen to anyone. His cycle was a disaster and he got on another one before PCT.
    pls man why ur sayin im not listening to anyone i really am listening and really is taking ur advices i wanna ask one question is 150 g of chiken breast or 1 can of tuna good enough for a meal to take with about 50 or 60 g of carbs from rise and pasta witch is like 150g rise and same as pasta for 6 meals a day i dont think its not enough
    edgard

and my first cycle that was eq and sust i took it for 5 weeks and then when i realised there is nothing from this cycle i switched it to another one for 6 weeks only total is 11 weeks i asked the guy who gave me the 2nd cycle if i must have pct first and then go for the other cycle he said no its fine i always do pct after my cycle and i wanna tell u that this is the first cycle i do without gaining anything and this is the most cycle that i eat in properly i never ate that much in my cycles b4 this is my 4th cycle
    edgard

Maybe too much protein in one meal there. Have the chicken and your source of carbs and save the tuna for another meal. Sorry edd, i should of worded it better. You wernt taking advice at that time. Your starting to now. I take the pct part back. But i still think you should of done one. or atleast finished your other cycle before changing to another compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Martano666 View Post
    Well, depending on your size, I personally feel too much focus is put on calories. The main reason you need carbs is to give you energy to lift the weights. The majority of your calories should be protein (to build the muscle) Too many carbs will not neccesarily help you gain muscles, but fat instead. So you can still gain muscle as long as your protein intake is around 200 - 250 grams per day. Some people say you need more than 300 grams a day, but I feel that is waaaaaay overkill. I have always had good results and have NEVER exceeded 3500 calories per day. (I am only 5' 9.5" and weigh 185 lbs).
    Though, to break the 200lb mark, you probably need more. But again, the protein needs to go up, NOT the carbs. Again, this is ONLY my opinion. I am new to using gear so things may be different on cycle.
    Here is my daily diet:

1- Bowl of oatmeal, handful of almonds , fistful of rasberries, flax seed, dash of skim milk,
    and a protein shake consisting of 1 cup of skim milk, 2 scoops of choco protein powder.
    Contains 50g protein.

2 - Can of Salmon, about 12 Triscuits. -50 grams protein

3- Mixed greens in a salad with 6 ounce chicken breast. 43 grams protein.

4 - Plain Yogurt with spoon of berries added, plus a scoop of protein powder mixed in.
    I usually have 2 of these. -40 grams protein.

5- Home made burger. -27 grams protein.

6 - Scrambled egg sandwich consisting of : 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup of egg whites, 1 slice of peameal bacon, 4 little cubes of chedder low fat cheese on 2 slices of whole grain bread. 35 grams protein.

7- 1/2 cup cottage cheese on 12 triscuits. Wash it down with some liquid egg whites.
    30 grams protein.

* This is an example of what I eat in a day. It changes, but not by much. I usually stock up on liquid egg white in a carton so if a meal is lacking protein, I just drink a few large gulps of that stuff and it tops up my protein levels. I watch my carbs because they stick to me pretty easily for some reason.
    Man that food sounds good, sounds like a great diet. I am starving from reading this. The whole counting triscuits part is ruff though. I eat about a 1/2 box just snacking, mmmm....