Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats good and bad?

Red face whats good and bad?

hello...
    i am 29 years old H180cm w79kg i am taking deca and amino fuel with my hard workout.please i want 2 know what is good & bad about it? whats diffrent it ll make?? please not that i have a lettel fat in the waist so does that make it more?? thank u so moch

how long have you been taking it...why would you start a drug and you have no idea what it does...do you have a pct inline?

Deca is a good bulker. But deca alone isnt a good idea without test as a base. Deca shuts you down hard. I feel sorry for the wife lol. Also expect bloat with deca!
    Amino fuel is just a supp. I dont see anything wrong with taking them but remember they're only a supp.

black has a point
    You should learn about what you're taking before you actually do it.
    And for Gods sake, if you havent already get some PCT (post cycle therapy) stuff.
    Maybe you should work on losing the fat before trying deca. Check the diet section.

eng.k

I really wish you had gotten more information before starting this regimen you have going. Lets see if we can help fix this up...

post your stats

BF%
    Caloric Intake
    Protein intake
    Years Training.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

funny thing decca dick,
    ive been running decca+npp together, after 6weeks i had to drop decca my blood presure was really high,
    now just on npp sperm is still shut down, but no decca dick i found that very much a surprise, a welcome one at that.
    "THE BOY'S ARE BACK IN TOWN"

Quote Originally Posted by asmodeous View Post
    funny thing decca dick,
    ive been running decca+npp together, after 6weeks i had to drop decca my blood presure was really high,
    now just on npp sperm is still shut down, but no decca dick i found that very much a surprise, a welcome one at that.
    so you were running a double whammy of deca

Default thank u

thank you guys for ur help, is not that i dont know anything about it i been reading about it alot but i heard its easyer to get the best info from here sothat i am asking to get the info from the right ppl

Quote Originally Posted by eng.k.1979 View Post
    thank you guys for ur help, is not that i dont know anything about it i been reading about it alot but i heard its easyer to get the best info from here sothat i am asking to get the info from the right ppl
    no prob bro. You can still have good gains off deca alone if you dont mind that side that was mentioned. But in the furure, if you want to stay clear of that side. Run test alongside the deca. It is recommended to run deca at a lower dose then the test and to run the test 2 weeks longer.
    12 week cycle example-
    1-12 Test C 500mg week. 2x 250mg shots aweek
    1-10 Deca 300-400mg week 1x or 2x shots aweek.
    deca has a long ester so 1 shot a week would be fine. But if volume is a problem then 2 shots a week is also fine.
    Dont forget about PCT!

we need your stats before you proceed with anything else.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Default Hey Waitaminute!

hello...
    i am 29 years old H180cm w79kg i am taking deca and amino fuel with my hard workout.please i want 2 know what is good & bad about it? whats diffrent it ll make?? please not that i have a lettel fat in the waist so does that make it more?? thank u so moch
    Do you mean injectable deca,or a supplement you bought at a healthfood store?
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.