Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Way too much test (worst case scenario)

Default Way too much test (worst case scenario)

I'm starting this thread out of concern for a friend. Im wondering whats in store for him.
    His original cycle was 3ml 350mg/ml T-350
    and 300mg deca aweek. Which i told him it was too much for him.
    cycle started april 25 so 12 days have passed. So far he has taken 10ml of the T-350 and 5 amps of sust.
    4750mg total test and he's also taking deca. I have no clue how much deca though.
    Any idea what the outcome will be. Heres one for the noobz. All that test and he's not gained 1lb.

Holy shit..is this his first cycle? Does he have any AI's or SERMS on hand?

He may have found a solution to expensive surgery to a sex change operation. Good for him.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

All he has is nolva which i gave him. I know the outcome doesnt look good.
    He's not run a proper cycle. At one point he was doing a 6 week one but got halfway through and gave up.

You know I just wrote something in Merc's estrogen thread relating in someway to this and here is a classic example of what I was talking about when it comes to someone who is going to get gyno more than likely. Baxter I know your a reasonably intelligent guy with some good insights as I have seen from your posts so I have no doubt you have done your best to talk to this guy and advise him strongly against what he is doing but i know you can only do so much.

Clearly this guy is an idiot!
    Last edited by Access; 05-06-2008 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    All he has is nolva which i gave him. I know the outcome doesnt look good.
    He's not run a proper cycle. At one point he was doing a 6 week one but got halfway through and gave up.
    Keep in mind that nolva can possibly cause problems for some peeps when using it with a 19 nor...

You see Nolva increses PgR in breast tissue thus giving more for the nasty ass deca metabolites to bind too -Thus possibly increasing your chances of getting gyno..

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by access View Post
    You know I just wrote something in Merc's estrogen thread realting in someway to this and here is a classic example of what I was talking about when it comes to someone who is going to get gyno more than likely. Baxter I know your a reasonably intelligent guy with some good insights as I have seen from your posts so I have no doubt you have done your best to talk to this guy and advise him strongly against what he is doing but i know you can only do so much.

Clearly this guy is an idiot!
    Agree.. ^^^^

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Keep in mind that nolva can possibly cause problems for some peeps when using it with a 19 nor...

You see Nolva increses PgR in breast tissue thus giving more for the nasty ass deca metabolites to bind too -Thus possibly increasing your chances of getting gyno..

Merc.
    Yah i knew that but thats all i had to spare. I wish i could do more but i tried. I'v told him many times about sides,diet,PCT,dose,training but nothing seems to be getting through.
    classic example but i have no clue what this much test will do to the poor lad.
    Im not sure how his training is going but im sure that it wont be that good.
    Only time will tell i guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Yah i knew that but thats all i had to spare. I wish i could do more but i tried. I'v told him many times about sides,diet,PCT,dose,training but nothing seems to be getting through.
    classic example but i have no clue what this much test will do to the poor lad.
    Im not sure how his training is going but im sure that it wont be that good.
    Only time will tell i guess!
    Yea that sucks ... He really needs to "BACK OFF THE DOSE " !! But you are right... Only time will tell( since he doesn't listen to you)....

Merc.

Poor silly bastard, I think he will get Gyno for sure, but mayb if he's taking the nolva he won't?