Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: uncontrollable hunger

Default uncontrollable hunger

Taking test and eq and the eq has got my hunger through the roof! I'm constantly hungry and afraid of overeating to the point of gaining bf. I'm 7% bf now 6'3 215. Should I just keep inhaling everything or should I becarful of over eating?

are you at the bf% that you want to be at? if so, watch what you eat.. i'm guessing you have a diet plan that keeps you at 7%? if you find yourself eating more fats, etc, you know you're going to have a rise in bf.. it's not really about "over eating," but more about eating "sht." "extra" hunger is harder to manage.. that is when you really need to pick your snacks a little bit more careful..

that's assuming you want to stay where you are.....

if you want to boost that bf up, well then, eat like a pig and don't think about it..

Just keep your Cradio in check. If ya start eating too much and start lookin like the Michelin man then back off on the calories.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
    Just keep your Cradio in check. If ya start eating too much and start lookin like the Michelin man then back off on the calories.
    simple and true

Equipoise is well known for increasing the appetite.
    Stick to foods that fill you up without piling up the calories. Start a meal with a big salad or a big plate of green beans.

Although many people here wont agree with what im about to say fill up on high carb/fibre foods. Carbohydrates are metabolically unlikely to store as fat. There is a lot of literature proving this. When im bulking i always let the mirror be my guide. At 7% u should definately have abs. When they start getting cloudy (not as distinguished) its an indicator you are now exceeding your calorie expenditure. Rather then eat less as many people do continue eating the same amount until the abs return to what they were and continue to eat more again.

yeah i've actually uped the fiber which has helped. It just gets aggrevating when I eat an entire chiken and sweet potato and then feel like I still have to pound a 50g protein shake just to satisfy me. I guess my biggest worry is whether i'm actually utilizing all this food or if the hunger is just like some sort of phsycological side effect causing me to over eat.