Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Gaining Much On Cycle

Hazcat Guest

Default Not Gaining Much On Cycle

Think of the last 3 people that complained about not gaining much on their cycle. Now, what did those 3 people have in common.

Eat eat eat, and drink water until you want to puke

I seen the post and thought Haz cant gain ?!? WTF lol

common?
    They all purchased there gear off the roid fairy!
    They didnt eat enough.
    There training was probably crap (possibly)
    The only info they knew about gear was what they seen on tv or a pushy dealer (not good)
    They gave you a headache. lol

haz is not gaining loooolllllll
    edgard

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eddgardd View Post
    haz is not gaining loooolllllll
    Once again you screwed up a thread by talking about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Hazcat Guest

The thing I noticed each of them were running EQ. That is why EQ is falling out of favor in my book.

hmm... Eq along with test?

Do you think there's something inherent with Eq keeping the gains from coming?
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

I agree the gains are not as great as say deca, 1 they are slower coming but i prefer the gains to deca myself, they don't seem as watery. and if they are running it with test they should be making some nice progress,maybe their diet is off which would seem odd as the EQ makes me hungry as a horse,any how my Experience with the EQ was steady gains more of a harder look to the muscle and this just may be me but i felt i kept a lot more of the strength gains i made. I will be running a cycle of test e and the EQ for 15 weeks soon I hope. I'll let ya no how it goes.

the thing as i see is that eq dont give u anything till the 7th week but i took it in a low dosage that's why i didint gain im sorry haz i know its not u that its not u that isint gaining from the cycle but i was trying to be funny i was choked like baxter too
    edgard

Default Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by eddgardd View Post
    the thing as i see is that eq dont give u anything till the 7th week but i took it in a low dosage that's why i didint gain im sorry haz i know its not u that its not u that isint gaining from the cycle but i was trying to be funny i was choked like baxter too
    I'm tellin ya, Something is verry verry wrong here.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.