Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: My first cycle sus250

Default My first cycle sus250

I'm a nubbie to all of this. I'm 5'8", 142lbs, currently work out, eat very good diet. 210g protein, 280g carbs, 2,800 cal a day. I heard about sus250 from a friend. Plan to do 250 twice a week. Any other advise I should know now that you know my body size? Anything else I should take? I also take Creatine, will this be a waste while on sus? Any advise is appreciated.

Welcome beaches. Hope the sand is nice.

Anyway, being you have a body frame close to mine in the past, I can tell you right now your diet is lackluster at best. 2,800 calories will not give you the gains you are looking for, and the steroids will be a complete waste of time. You really need to adjust your diet to around 4,000+ calories MINIMUM a day to reap the benefits. If you adjust your diet you will find out anyway that you will put on a lot of weight in time and you may not end up wanting to use gear.

How often do you work out? How long have you been working out?

Most importantly: How old are you?

Creatine won't be a waste, but again, as many have said before, FOOD is the most anabolic substance you can take in your body, and will give you the greatest gains.

EDIT: P.S. At one point in my life, I weighed 20 lbs less than you did with a diet consisting of a bit more calories. I adjusted my diet to appropriate foods, portions and meal times and packed on over 30 lbs naturally. You can definitely do the same.
    I may be a n00b, but I did my research...

"EAT, EAT, EAT.., and EAT SOME MORE." - Paramuscle

"The things you own, end up owning you."

I am 37 and have been working out pretty steady for about a year now. Thanks for the comments. Is my carb intake OK, Im sure it will go up, but how much should I go? I do not want the spare tire. Thanks

try 400grams protien and 3500-4000 caleries

Default My body type

same height weight at age 17 I am now 36 at 205-keep lifting man
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

At first you should gain off 2800. I was 142 at one point too. 2500 is all it took for me. But your gonna want to take advantage of the gear so 2800 wont cut it for the whole cycle.
    But i personally wouldnt up the kcals untill the gains slowed. If the gains come too fast, you can bet your buck that theres gonna be fat there too. Try your diet for about 2 weeks while on cycle. If the gains slow then start to up the kcals slowly. Maybe 250 extra everyday. This is how i do it, and its seems to work well for me.
    Good luck anyway. keep us posted !