Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super fat!!

Default Super fat!!

yea thought i would let you all know i am not on any cycle yet gettin into a good diet first, but yea i ate hella greasy food tonight and really felt kinda sick lol. i swear the next week will be pure oil/grease for swet. who else has eatin some real bad crap when they weren't saposed to? we hear all these post of people sticking to the super diet but lets hear the confessions!!! lol

Your talking about cheat meals. Everyone should have a cheat meal. I dont like fatty foods anyway. My cheat meal is subway. If you want to call that cheating. Other then that, im clean!

What did you eat lol

My cheat meal is pasta on Sundays. I can't help it, I'm Italian. Mmmmm, baked ziti tomorrow. ( made the right way with ricotta.
    Beware of internet scams..............send $20. for more information.

I cook up tortilla's...usually once a month.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Quote Originally Posted by dagar View Post
    My cheat meal is pasta on Sundays. I can't help it, I'm Italian. Mmmmm, baked ziti tomorrow. ( made the right way with ricotta.
    Sure Dagar, I'd love to come to dinner tomorrow! What time should I be there?

Around 2:30p. I'll let my wife know the flirt from hell is coming. She'll be the one with the cast iron pan in her hand. I'll be the one with the lump on his head.

LMAO!!! Fine, I'll stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger87 View Post
    yea thought i would let you all know i am not on any cycle yet gettin into a good diet first, but yea i ate hella greasy food tonight and really felt kinda sick lol. i swear the next week will be pure oil/grease for swet. who else has eatin some real bad crap when they weren't saposed to? we hear all these post of people sticking to the super diet but lets hear the confessions!!! lol
    I HAVE A CONFESSION!!!!! I learned my lesson the hard way to not go out for cheat meals anymore. One time I was craving this baked chicken pesto dish from a local pizzaria (Omigawd, it's loaded with an endless amount of cheese and LARD) Lord have mercy, the next day I was dying from indigestion, heartburn, and bloat... plus I broke out with a ton of zits Let it be known that I have a perfect clear complexion... so when those suckers appeared... I WAS NOT A HAPPY WOMAN! I swore from that day forward, all my cheat meals were going to be home cooked meals (unless it's dessert... which is usually two scoops of gold medal ribbon ice cream from BR! It's an absolute must have within my cheat meal.)

I guess, in hindsight... it's still all about moderation EVEN when you have your cheat meal. Eat what you want (sugar, fat and all) but dont over do it... that morning after or hours after feeling is not worth it.... I get queezey just thinking of those times I stuffed myself to the gord and *puke* IT'S DEFINATELY NOT WORTH THE FEELING.

Speaking of ice cream............I have sneaked a scoop of butter pecan on occassion.

My cheat meal was yesterday. 3 lobster tails with a ton of butter, sweet potatoe with brown sugar,cinamon(can't spell)and butter. Apple pie for dessert. By the way I did cardio alot longer today.