Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ort Pharmacy is still open for those interested

I read a sticky that stated that you should not pay via Western Union. However, when I settled on doing a beginner stack from Steroids Pharmacy and went to check out it stated that I needed to do Western Union. Obviously no one PM'd me about this so am I to assume that they are reliable since they are one of the above mentioned suppliers that have a banner here? I just don't want to get hit for $1200.

It appears as though the scammer closed up shop or moved elsewhere. I hope enough people fucked with him and/or spread the news about him ripping people off....

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Gain View Post
    I read a sticky that stated that you should not pay via Western Union. However, when I settled on doing a beginner stack from Steroids Pharmacy and went to check out it stated that I needed to do Western Union. Obviously no one PM'd me about this so am I to assume that they are reliable since they are one of the above mentioned suppliers that have a banner here? I just don't want to get hit for $1200.
    Please don't post this type of question on he scammer board. It has no business being here. SP is a board sponsor and would not be a board one if they weren't legit.