Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Igf benefits compaired to hgh?

Default Igf benefits compaired to hgh?

I am just curious as to the different benefits between the two. Hgh seems to do so many different things. I remember reading a list of things that Hgh is good for that was literally like a page long, so i can't remember everything. I read somewhere that it is good for your skin and improves skin tone, things like that. Does igf do anything to improve your skin tone? I know sicky, access and others know a lot about this stuff, so please fill me in. Thanks in advance and please don't hesitate to say anything. I want to know as much as possible, after all knowledge is power right?

Oh and if its too much info to type just paste a link or something.....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KRJ214 View Post
    I am just curious as to the different benefits between the two. Hgh seems to do so many different things. I remember reading a list of things that Hgh is good for that was literally like a page long, so i can't remember everything. I read somewhere that it is good for your skin and improves skin tone, things like that.
    Gh helps bone, organ, skin yes....basically released at it's peak at night, it helps your cells to recover from the day's stress then is broken down by the liver to produce igf which helps all the skeletal tissues such as tendons, ligaments, connective tissues and muscle. Both induce hyperplasia, and both are best used in conjunction with aas, however igf is preferred because you will see instant results: out of this world pumps, fat loss properties, increased lbm but the hgh will take much longer to see results and some say that the benefits from hgh come from igf anyway, and igf is much much cheaper to cycle.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Gh helps bone, organ, skin yes....basically released at it's peak at night, it helps your cells to recover from the day's stress then is broken down by the liver to produce igf which helps all the skeletal tissues such as tendons, ligaments, connective tissues and muscle. Both induce hyperplasia, and both are best used in conjunction with aas, however igf is preferred because you will see instant results: out of this world pumps, fat loss properties, increased lbm but the hgh will take much longer to see results and some say that the benefits from hgh come from igf anyway, and igf is much much cheaper to cycle.
    Thank you daredevil. I didn't think I would get a response. The question may be a lil vague. So does igf also help skin? I have some mild acne scars and just wondered if it may help. Its really not that bad, but it bothers me none the less. I have done some microderm treatments, but that made it worse. Just wish full thinking I guess....

IGF has shown great promise on burn victims and wound healing so yes it can help with your skin.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

Quote Originally Posted by access View Post
    IGF has shown great promise on burn victims and wound healing so yes it can help with your skin.
    Boooya! Thanks access. I think I will run some post cycle. Whenever that may be......