Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Please Help... Medical Question

Unhappy Please Help... Medical Question

I had neck surgery in Feb of '07 (cervical laminectomy). It seemed to work great...sensation came back in my left arm and the pain subsided. However, 4 days ago while I was simply taking a shower, I felt a POP and then sudden severe pain followed. I've already started to lose some sensation in my left arm again and it is very weak. The pain is almost unbearable...(I've gone through childbirth and this is ridiculous!) I no longer have insurance and am afraid to go to an ER for fear that they will not/do not have to treat me. Does anyone know if they would HAVE to help me? I'm trying to get an appt w/ the neurosurgeon who performed the surgery, but don't know if I can be seen w/o insurance. Any suggestions or does anyone have any knowledge on the fucking American health care system???

Thanks, Val
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

Hi Val,

Can you get your medical records? I'd then go visit a decent Chiro and have him review things. They are much cheaper than a regular surgeon, and will be up front. It maybe as simple as a manipulation to put you back in the green.

Try not to hide from us so much.....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

To answer your other question Val, yes they have to help you in the ER. That's the law. The neurosurgeon is another matter...
    Last edited by Surveyor; 09-17-2008 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    I had neck surgery in Feb of '07 (cervical laminectomy). It seemed to work great...sensation came back in my left arm and the pain subsided. However, 4 days ago while I was simply taking a shower, I felt a POP and then sudden severe pain followed. I've already started to lose some sensation in my left arm again and it is very weak. The pain is almost unbearable...(I've gone through childbirth and this is ridiculous!) I no longer have insurance and am afraid to go to an ER for fear that they will not/do not have to treat me. Does anyone know if they would HAVE to help me? I'm trying to get an appt w/ the neurosurgeon who performed the surgery, but don't know if I can be seen w/o insurance. Any suggestions or does anyone have any knowledge on the fucking American health care system???

Thanks, Val
    they have to treat you in the ER (bill you "later") stateside...whether you'll get good care is another question.

I have heard illegal mexicans getting free medical treatments in ER , stateside.

Thanks to everyone for your input. It's been several hours and still no change...in fact, it's worsened. I found a good ER close to the house and will probably head that way soon. I've lost more sensation in my arm and it's been tingling... no bueno.

Oh, and Rat...(thanks for askin' and remembering me ) My life has been crazy tragic since my son was born, save the past year or so, and I'm just now getting back to normal. I haven't had cable or internet access for about 2 yrs now, so I kind of fell off the planet. I'll come visit more often... I promise
    Last edited by Val; 09-17-2008 at 10:13 PM.
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

I hope you get better Val, physically as well as in your personal life too. Take care of the medical thing for now and see about getting a PPO if you can. You may have to get supplemental hospital coverage, but the insurance isn't so bad when you are young.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Ive worked in Hospital Admin for yrs.

They have to treat you and bill u later. You can pay $1 a month and it wont affect your credit.

You should have a state run Medical Hospital in your state that will take you and treat you free of charge. Thing is, you have to admit yourself into their ER.(Best is to get there at like 4 in the morning) It may be 8 hrs before you get seen or 3 hrs because State run charity hospitals are jammed packed. You will be treated, diagnosed, given an appointment that they give to each patient which is at the same time....meaning that everyone seen that day will have an apt with a doc at the same time on a given date for a follow up and a treatment plan.

This means that maybe 100 peeps will all have a noon appointment and its luck of the draw who gets seen first.

Thats a generalization. Feel free to touch base with me on any details.

gator

can´t help ( as usual) , but like to welcome you w both hands to IS again!
    want explode your head? smoke dynamite

I agree with Rat. Go see a choro. I'm no doctor ( obvious;y ) but it sounds like a pinched nerve to me. Good luck Val.
    Beware of internet scams..............send $20. for more information.

I think if you have already had neck surgery, then a chiropractor is not your best alternative. It seems painfully obvious that you have a serous potential for having re-injured yourself. Now, while I sympathize with your pain about the insurance I can assure you that bad credit or a bill you can not pay is no where near as bad a permanent damage to this area. It seems like a pretty simple call to me Val, get it checked out and deal with the financial stuff later or run the risk of paralysis........

Good to see you again BTW

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony