Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Blood Test Results

Default Blood Test Results

I just picked up my latest blood test results from doc yesterday. I have to say I am more sold on Sustain now than ever running again in PCT after what was a fairly heavy cycle. I also ran Endoamp and Toco 8 so they could have had a bearing too.

My test levels a month almost after completing PCT are at 635 ng/dL which is the best I have seen them for some time. My levels after last cycle back in March were 315 ng/dL.

This should show all that it is imperative to run a good PCT after each and every cycle if you wish to avoid going on HRT and speaking from expereince I know what works now and works well.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

Quote Originally Posted by access View Post
    I just picked up my latest blood test results from doc yesterday. I have to say I am more sold on Sustain now than ever running again in PCT after what was a fairly heavy cycle. I also ran Endoamp and Toco 8 so they could have had a bearing too.

My test levels a month almost after completing PCT are at 635 ng/dL which is the best I have seen them for some time. My levels after last cycle back in March were 315 ng/dL.

This should show all that it is imperative to run a good PCT after each and every cycle if you wish to avoid going on HRT and speaking from expereince I know what works now and works well.
    right in the middle of the scale. awesome! were you off the sustain with the blood test?
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

My question as well.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

So Access,

What exactly did your PCT consist of?

I've considered running Sustain during PCT. I've heard that it helped with libido and now seeing that it helped with actual testosterone restoration....might have to drop Primordial a line .

I was well off of everything by the time I had bloods done. I was app. 5 weeks out from finishing everything and is generally when I like to go in and have the test done so then you get a good picture of where your at.

I ran HCG on cycle at 250iu's x 3 times a week. I think this is imperative especially when your running a heavy or long cycle as I was.

I started some Aromasin first week of PCT at 10mgs/day just to combat any spike in estrogen and then started Nolva. I was a bit over a week into Nolva at 20mgs/day when I was noticing a severe decline in libido and I remembered how Sustain had helped with this issue before so I ordered some and arrived very quickly. I ended up ordering the complete Test Recovery Stack they offered and believe their is some synergy here with all 3 components.

So I started on this and almost immediately felt much better. So much so I decided to stop Nolva at the 3 week mark and continue on with the Sustain until all gone which was roughly 30 days.

I was very surprised at the results and their is little doubting that this new formula of Sustain along with the other two components of the stack in combination with Nolva will proivide you with an excellent recovery. You guys know me well enough now that I am not going to sell you on something so strongly unless I believe in it and that is the case here.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA