Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: LR3-IGF & PEG-MGF Help needed

Thumbs up LR3-IGF & PEG-MGF Help needed

INFO :-
    PLANNED CYCLE
    Not set in concrrete yet but around 500mg Test & 500mg Eq for around 15 weeks. IGF-LR3 and Peg-Mgf to be used at start of cycle and IGF-LR3 only for PCT.

STATS
    168 pounds (12 stone)
    Just been dieting down so BF low
    3rd Steroid cycle and 2nd time used IGF-LR3

I have used LR3-IGF before and have read through many posts with regards to this and PEG-MGF. However there are still some questions that I could not find the answers for so here goes.

This time the IGF that I will be aquiring will not be premixed and comes freeze dried with the Acetic Acid (AA) included. Now I am getting 2mg to use at the very start of my steroid cycle and for PCT.

1. Should I mix the 2nd IGF-LR3 straight away or wait the 15 weeks before PCT and then mix?
    2. Since the Peg-Mgf is waterbased I take you only need to mix it with Bacteriostatic water and not AA?

I will be working out every other day and be doing each muscle over 4 parts so once every 8 days. After reading up on Peg-Mgf, injecting 12-24 hours before the mucscle to be worked out seems the way to go. From what I have read people seem to inject the Peg-Mgf only twice a week.

3. Since I will be injecting the Shoulders, Tricep and Bicep is it ok to inject a smaller amount 3x every 8 days (the day before for my Peg-Mgf and immediately PWO for IGF).
    4. Could I extend this protocol to 4x every 8 days and include my Calves on my leg day?
    5. Also should the Peg-MGF be injected bilaterally as with the Igf-Lr3?

Many thanks for taking the time in reading this long post. Look forward to hearing your replies
    Last edited by BasalGanglia; 09-26-2008 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Changed week to 8 days

Quote Originally Posted by BasalGanglia View Post
    INFO :-
    1. Should I mix the 2nd IGF-LR3 straight away or wait the 15 weeks before PCT and then mix?

I would mix it when I needed it as your not going to affect the shelf life at all then keeping it in powder form

2. Since the Peg-Mgf is waterbased I take you only need to mix it with Bacteriostatic water and not AA?

That is correct

3. Since I will be injecting the Shoulders, Tricep and Bicep is it ok to inject a smaller amount 3x every 8 days (the day before for my Peg-Mgf and immediately PWO for IGF).

IGF needs to be pinned PWO for maximum benefit

4. Could I extend this protocol to 4x every 8 days and include my Calves on my leg day?

Sure you could pin calves. Just be careful doing them.

5. Also should the Peg-MGF be injected bilaterally as with the Igf-Lr3?

I prefer to do it bilateral myself.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA

Thanks alot.

I think I will extend to the 4x every 8 days protocol but drop the calves and do my traps instead, so will do 125mcgs (62.5 each side) of Peg-Mgf EOD 12-24 hours before respective muscle worked. So 2mg should last me over four weeks. And obviously will do the Igf PWO EOD aswell.

Sounds fine!
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA