Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what do you think of this first cycle for balding man?

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyD View Post
    What are you using for PCT then?
    well unfortunetly i was a dumbass and i was so new and nobody could tell me anything so... nothing but this time its way diff.
    :

OUCH!!!! Well please ensure you have SERM for PCT next time! If you recovered ok that's good...but from a health/saftey point of view please have a proper PCT lined up. And have a good AI on hand as well. ASK QUESTIONS and Research! Not trying to point you out of the crowed but that right there is why steroids get a bad rep. But i'm sure you know this so i won't pry...just be safe bud!
    Ht: 5'5 (65in)
    Wt: 193lbs
    BF: 8%
    All Natural Baby
    WNBF Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyD View Post
    OUCH!!!! Well please ensure you have SERM for PCT next time! If you recovered ok that's good...but from a health/saftey point of view please have a proper PCT lined up. And have a good AI on hand as well. ASK QUESTIONS and Research! Not trying to point you out of the crowed but that right there is why steroids get a bad rep. But i'm sure you know this so i won't pry...just be safe bud!
    yeah you live and learn.. but i know better now so i dont want to lose my gains again... hey maybe a dumb question but please what is '' SERM''?
    :

you lost ALL of your gains? wow, so basically you screwed with your body and got nothing out of it. sucks

Remember that word research....just kidding man i'll help but remember that all the info is on the super site. A SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) to make a long story short it is a compound that acts as an anti-estrogen (blocks estrogen). Main SERM compounds you will hear about are Clomid or Nolvadex. Ok no offense but it's way past my bed time and my fingers and back are hurting. Post Cycle Threapy (PCT)
    read read and read some more. I wish both of you the best of luck and i will be on tomorrow if you need more help but please do yourself a favor and research as much as possible. The more you know the better you will be able to progress. Take the time to help yourselves. Take care!!!

Harley!
    Ht: 5'5 (65in)
    Wt: 193lbs
    BF: 8%
    All Natural Baby
    WNBF Pro

Hazcat Guest

Poolfreak and SteveO your pct is covered on test cycles with nolvadex 20 mg's a day for 4 weeks. No clomid necessary so drop that out and forget about it.

If you start seeing puffiness and your nipples feel itchy then start the adex it will take care of the problem and the puffiness will leave. You don't need to be overly concerned about getting gyno over one day it takes a while for it to develop and gives you plenty of warning so you can begin the adex. I hope this helps.

Haz