Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: My Albuterol Experience

Default My Albuterol Experience

I decided to use Albuterol in my current cutting cycle. I'm 8.5 weeks into my 13 weeker and I began using Albuterol 18 days ago. I started off slowly at 2mg/day and quickly worked up to 8mg split into 3 doses. I'd never used clen and the closest thing to a stimulant/fat burner I'd ever used was Hydroxycut and coffee.

As for the Alb, maybe I'm not taking enough, but I am totally unimpressed. I get more of a kick from a cup of coffee and didn't notice any significant fat burning effects. Maybe I am not taking enough, but the only time I noticed a real kick was my first ever dose of this stuff... and it was a mild kick at that. If anything, I noticed I had "weak legs" and lethargy on the stuff.

The plus side... no trouble sleeping, no shakes, no sweating, no headaches, no blood pressure raise. This stuff is a cakewalk, but unless I need to take more for it to work at all, it isn't worth it.

Anyone else have any experiences with this stuff? I know you mention taking it at 2.5mgX3/day, John... anything?

-VO

in the sticky at the top of this page, the writer says he has use up to 24 mgs split into 3 doses...but also says most males will find that 12 mgs is enough. maybe try upping the dosage..

Quote Originally Posted by crau85 View Post
    in the sticky at the top of this page, the writer says he has use up to 24 mgs split into 3 doses...but also says most males will find that 12 mgs is enough. maybe try upping the dosage..
    Yeah, I read it b4 I used it, but I'd think there'd be something at 8mgs/day.

-VO

go to 12mg VO and up from there if you need to.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

liquid or pill?
    AG oral or inhalant taken as oral?

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    liquid or pill?
    AG oral or inhalant taken as oral?
    Liquid oral AG.

-VO

I always used to use 17.5mg. At 8mg I wouldn't feel anything either, up the dose. I used the liquid inhaled kind orally.

Also, your beta2 receptors might need upregulating, although this rarely happens on albuterol. Try taking 50mg of diphendramimine at night to 'clean' your beta2 receptors.
    Last edited by researchguy; 10-09-2008 at 10:45 PM.
    Ht:5'10"
    Wt:178
    Bf:9%
    Exp:9 yrs
    Currently: PCT

Mmmmm...tuna and hard boiled eggs...I could eat em all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by researchguy View Post
    I always used to use 17.5mg. At 8mg I wouldn't feel anything either, up the dose. I used the liquid inhaled kind orally.

Also, your beta2 receptors might need upregulating, although this rarely happens on albuterol. Try taking 50mg of diphendramimine at night to 'clean' your beta2 receptors.
    I would definitely try that.

Because when I used the liquid inhalant type (2.5mg/3ml) orally, It wound me right up. I felt like I snorted a handful of ritalin In fact, I had to cut it down to and build myself up, starting with 1.5ml.

But I am sensitive to stimulants.
    I gave some to my bro-in-law, and it did not affect him much until he was at about 7.5-8 mgs.

I think everyones body handles it very differently....and I have never used AG's liquid Alb.

The liquid for inhalation has a ph of 3.2 -dilute it!!!
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    The liquid for inhalation has a ph of 3.2 -dilute it!!!
    I never noticed that...
    I I have cycled it off and on for QUITE a while now.

Is that dangerous to swallow something with a ph that high?
    What should I dilute it with to knock the PH down?