Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member looking 4 advice

Default new member looking 4 advice

i have recently joined i steroids website i have been training for 8months now and have not experienced any major gains im just getting stronger not bigger... im going to start taking steroids does anyone have any suggestions and advice as to what i should take starting off??

I think that with only 8 months of lifting you are setting yourself up for injury and/or short gains. What are we working with as far as your stats? Also there are two things that will bring more gains than any steroid. Diet and training. Could you post that information as well. Steroids can bring results when used correctly but the results will be less or not kept at all when used as a short cut. You are in the right place for help. How were your gains up to this point? Welcome aboard

I have been goin 2 the gym 4 days a week....im 6ft 2 and weigh 13 and a hlf stone...iv tried doin the dieting as in eating the rite things food with protein etc. and have also been drinking met-rx protein and nutrabolics which helped me gain a stone in under 3months...i have a friend who said to me about doing a cycle of sus and deca to help me get bigger..im not going to be using steroids as a shortcut as i am intrested enuf in training to keep it up..what is your opinion mate?

I would suggest 4000+ calories a day spread out about 6 times a day.
    Do this, and train hard, and you will probably see some more gains.

I have some questions for you...
    1st, How old are you?
    2nd, Can you please list what you ate yesterday?

What is your age and body fat%. At four days a week in the gym, what is the training split there? I know that the young guys can hit the gym four days a week and repeat the same routine and not overtrain, but the older fellas have to keep a split that only hits that body part once a week to avoid overtraining. Then there is the middle of the road fellas. Its good that you have committed to eating the right foods. When and how much of them you are getting is just as important. Post up the last two days. Also, I see you have had gains but not enough to make you happy. Do you have any consistant training experience prior to these 8 months? I am not saying that Deca and Sus will not give you gains. I personally would never rec. deca to a beginner. It can be a tricky compound to someone that is not prepared. I personally experience the most sides on deca and have choosen to use others instead. It is also a good idea to start with one compound first cycle. Sus. is fine as it contains different esters. You need to know how you are going to react as well as what sides and results you can expect as everyone is different. Another great idea is to have blood work done prior to starting use. This could find problems that might have not been previously detected and you might be at an age that more test will not give you the results that you are seeking anyway. (since I don't know your age at this point) We also have a great super site on this forum for steriod profiles and possible sides.

For the most part, if you do have a sufficient foundation, brought about by years (yes I said years) of hard work, you will not be able to keep any of the gains you made from steroids. So, ask yourself the following question. Is it worth it to me to spend hundreds of dollars on a product that may cause gyno, acne, and baldness, and may severely impact my endocrine system, in order to gain 10-20lbs of "muscle" that is going to disappear once I stop taking the product?

I am 19years old... i dnt have any previous training experience prior to the last 8months but i hav made good progress in the gym in that time...the protein shakes and eating have helped me gain weight but just not fast enough...yesterday i had egg whites for breakfast...protein shake not long after...for lunch i had soup and 2 chicken sandwiches followed by protein shake...for dinner i had chicken potatoes and vegetables followed by protein shake....and another protein shake before bed....due 2 my work hours i am not always able to eat at the right times but i try my best....i go 2 da gym monday... wednesday...friday and sunday i have not checkd my body fat yet...i know routine and eating rite is very important but from what i have heard from people steroids are the way to get results...i would prefer to get proper advice before i take any actions this is why iv created this account so your advice is a benfit
    DEATH IS CERTAIN LIFE IS NOT

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGER2k8 View Post
    I am 19years old... i dnt have any previous training experience prior to the last 8months but i hav made good progress in the gym in that time...the protein shakes and eating have helped me gain weight but just not fast enough...yesterday i had egg whites for breakfast...protein shake not long after...for lunch i had soup and 2 chicken sandwiches followed by protein shake...for dinner i had chicken potatoes and vegetables followed by protein shake....and another protein shake before bed....due 2 my work hours i am not always able to eat at the right times but i try my best....i go 2 da gym monday... wednesday...friday and sunday i have not checkd my body fat yet...i know routine and eating rite is very important but from what i have heard from people steroids are the way to get results...i would prefer to get proper advice before i take any actions this is why iv created this account so your advice is a benfit

19 years old? IMO you are way, way too young to using AAS, you should have enough test in you naturally, and besides, in my opinion, you should be working out consistantly for AT LEAST 3 years before delving into AAS, and be at least 23-24. Head over to the diet and training section for some more advice. check out the workout prgram for "irish thunder". its a really, really good program.
    Last edited by researchguy; 11-03-2008 at 12:55 PM. Reason: horrible spelling
    Ht:5'10"
    Wt:178
    Bf:9%
    Exp:9 yrs
    Currently: PCT

Mmmmm...tuna and hard boiled eggs...I could eat em all day long.

So steroids a no go then??
    DEATH IS CERTAIN LIFE IS NOT

If you take steroids without eating right, they won't do anything for you.

Your diets is not quite right yet.
    I think you should focus on that for a little while,and see what you can gain from just adjusting your diet.

Protein shakes are not a substitute for food.
    Try something more like:
    meal 1- 6 eggs, 1 cup oatmeal with a scoop of protein, piece of fruit
    meal 2(2 hrs later)- can of tuna, 1 cup cottage cheese
    meal 3(2 hrs later)- 2 chicken breasts, pile of brocoli, and a baked potato
    meal 4 - yogurt, Peanut butter on whole grain bread

etc,etc,etc......

Best advice, read hazcat's advice here: http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...w-start-3.html
    He put together some training and diet info from some of the experienced guys here.