Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tren Extreme

Quote Originally Posted by fcpcjc View Post
    Real quick before I give you some supplement advice, Tren Xtreme is considered a designer steroid.. meaning... that once it enters into your body it converts to an active hormone. It's just as harsh as any AAS and has half the positive side effects of the real stuff.

Now, supplements that I think are worth while are:

- Protein (#1)
    - Creatine Mono
    - No2
    - Multi-Vitamin
    - BCAA's
    - Glutamine
    i would throw in 2-3g of vitamin c and omega 3's a day. both hae really helped me with recovery and strength gains.

hey stri8ed thanks for that im lerning i lot thanks to you guys my liver would be pickeled if i never come on the board anyway thanks again mate!
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

hey nick.v thanks for your input im having 1g aday vit c so i gess i gota up it to 3g.
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

I have been taking tren xtreme for about a year now and it has been working for me. I have been getting bigger. I have been reading a lot of things about it that is does not work. It actually does. On top of that I have been stacking it with my anavar What you should do is only take it in a regular cycle of 3 (two bottles) pills a day for ten weeks. Then after you should still take a liver cleanser like milk thistle along with a natural testorone booster with an anti aromataze for about 30 days. While you are on it you should always keep a good diet and take u protein shakes along with glutamine.

Hope this helps

hi mate yes that realy helps iv tryed a product called trena it seems to working im geting good results you take 1 tab a day for 30 days folowed by 60 days off but you hit the nail on the head its all about a good diet.
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

My workout partner actually had to take the tren xtreme route because his gf said that if he continued the use of aas that they were over.. what an idiot to let a ***** run his life.. anyway he did have good strength gains and put on about 8-10lbs and he ran hcg when he got off... he doubled the dosage that the bottle instructed just for the note, but if i were you i would just research steroids, and as long as you do them safely and maturely you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by yarmysass View Post
    I have been taking tren xtreme for about a year now and it has been working for me. I have been getting bigger. I have been reading a lot of things about it that is does not work. It actually does. On top of that I have been stacking it with my anavar What you should do is only take it in a regular cycle of 3 (two bottles) pills a day for ten weeks. Then after you should still take a liver cleanser like milk thistle along with a natural testorone booster with an anti aromataze for about 30 days. While you are on it you should always keep a good diet and take u protein shakes along with glutamine.

Hope this helps
    im not sure by what you mean when you say you've been taking tren extreme for a year. I hope you mean 4 weeks on and 8 weeks off for a year. even then, its time to stop. Milk thistle is not a liver cleanser, its a liver protector. you need to take it the whole time your on Tren Extreme. I see you are suggesting a 10 week cycle!!! fuk that!! Stop giving advise on it. Im going to say it one more time, this is a PRO HORMONE, meaning once your body breaks it down, it is an actual hormone. It will give you REAL GYNO. Just because it is sold in a store, doesnt mean its safe. Half the gains, double the sides.
    "You have not been defeated until you admit it"

Hazcat Guest

These are supplements and don't belong in the steroids section. Maybe you can all start your own yahoo group to talk about supplements.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 03-10-2009 at 10:40 PM.

I have taken tren xtreme already for the past year and a half. It has really worked well with me. WHen you take a full cycle make sure to take a liver and kidney cleanser and drink lots of water to clear your system out. ALso I took the gaspari anti aromatase with a natural test booster for a month and rested. A wekk later I would jump back onthe stuff. It works really well. But make sure to only take it for the full cycle and rest as directed. Go any other questions hit me up.