Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: A noob wants in.

Smile A noob wants in.

hi all , I'm 24yrs 5'8 175lbs, I've been training for the last 2yrs solid n have seen great gains in all areas of my life BUT I want to take my training n knowlage to the next level so I've come here, now I'm considering starting a cycle but don't know how to prepare or what to use for my first one.

Welcome.

What are your goals?

Test is the recommended compound for a first cycle so read up about that, head over to the supersite and see what you can find in that, look for test, Enanthate, cyprinate, sustanon, even prop.
    also read up on PCT and nolvadex, arimidex, aromason.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

to hit 200-210 n be able to hold it would be great in the long run, any gains in weight n strength for a start will be good as I've learnt every thing takes time, thanks

You should be able to hit that weight just thru proper diet. No need for roids. I went from 135 to 208 naturally in my 40s. You should be able to do that standing on your head.

Diet is the key.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

You were a skinny rat!
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Glad you are here. I am with rat here. At 175 and 24 you could make great gains with diet and change up on your routine. Even if you do not want to wait and want ot get right on with steroids, you will still need diet support or you wasted your money. Nail down the diet and get into the way of life and then decide if you are still not happy with your gains. You choose an excellent forum to join.