buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: HGH, SERMORELIN and Testosterone

Default HGH, SERMORELIN and Testosterone

6'0
    205 pounds
    1st ever cycle
    34 years old

A few questions for you experts.

1) Sermorilin or HGH? I have read quite a few threads on this topic but havent seen much lately.
    2) Is HGH worth the money or should I just go with Testosterone?
    3) I am looking for fat loss and muscle gain...while maintaning flexibility for athletics...size is NOT IMPORTANT but strength and flexibility are. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Test and winstrol would be what I'd use for what your going for as far as strength and flexibility.

However,

Testosterone isn't going to cause any fat loss in of itself and if your bodyfat is over 12% I probably would cut down down the fat first before cycling. A cycle would just make you fatter in the end.

What is your bodyfat%?

GH will render you with some fatloss in the form of actually causing fat cell death. Is it worth it? If you have the $ then I say go for it at your age.
    Last edited by daredevil; 11-13-2008 at 01:33 PM.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    However,

Testosterone isn't going to cause any fat loss in of itself and if your bodyfat is over 12% I probably would cut down down the fat first before cycling. A cycle would just make you fatter in the end.
    Testosterone helps protect against fat gain as well as builds/retains muscle. The only way a cycle would make him fatter would be bad diet (which can be controlled with the foods he buys) along with high aromatase activity due to a high bodyfat% (which can be controlled with an AI). I do agree that he should consider dropping weight before cycling then use the cycle to pack on more muscle thereby raising his resting metabolic level.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

thanks for the info...I am getting a physical this afternoon so I should have some more stats.

Cool Winstrol and HGH

I have a similar situation. Alot of my work out buddies are using Winnie and swear by its hardening and cutting effects.

My situation is I am 39 in three months. I weigh 220lbs and have been working out 6 days a week for past year. My workouts include...

-3 to 4 days lifting
    -4 days MMA, Thai Boxing, and BJJ (3 hours a day)
    -3 days a week rock climbing intermediate to advance level
    -3 days a week swimming couple miles
    -4 days a week surfing
    -2 days a week jog with sprints 2-3 miles

My problem is, weight wise, I have hit a wall on my body fat and strength. I would like to lose some more fat. I am not looking to get huge, but pack on may 10 -15 lbs lean muscle and main focus is strength. My routines are properly motivated towards this goal.

My injuries don't heal as quick as they did in my 20's which holds me back from more intense training.

My diet is nothing from a can or fast food. I maintain a high protein and conservative carb intake. I also use protein shakes and animal vita pack.

My test levels were at 527 and relate this to some of my problems and the wall I'm hitting.

I am considering a 4-5 week cycle of oral winstrol and later a cypionate and sermorelin cycle. I have never used performance enhancing drugs before and seriously considering it. Just bought the Winnie oral and ready to go for it.

Suggestions please, and again I want recovery time from injuries, workouts, strength, and a moderate lean muscle gain. Also, my PSA and cholesterol levels are good. My liver function is 42 (1 point elevated and has been a norm for me since childhood).

Thanks for you help!!!

Fight to Live--