Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey this will be my first cycle i will like some feddback thanks.......

Exclamation ok well how about this cycle then................

Weeks 1-10: 500mg (Split into 2 injections) Test E
    Weeks 1-4: 20mg D-Bol ED (Split through the day)

Weeks 12-14: 40mg Nolvadex(Tamoxifen)
    Weeks 15-16: 20mg Nolvadex(Tamoxifen)

well just like you guys said i remove clomid and i keep my self with nolvadex as a pct and what about test e you guys say to not split it so take
    two at the same time 1 x 250 mg/amp. per week well i hope im right now thanks

Hazcat Guest

1. Just draw up 500 mg's and inject it all at once.

2. Don't split up your dbol. Take the entire daily dose at one time.

3. 20 mg's daily of nolvadex is plenty. 40 mg's is overkill so save what's left over and use it on a cycle you do in the future.

Default Hey ok dude i think i got it now look at this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeks 1-10: 500mg (one time per week) Test E
    Weeks 1-4: 20mg D-Bol ED (the whole dosage at once)

Weeks 12-14: 40mg Nolvadex(Tamoxifen)
    Weeks 15-16: 20mg Nolvadex(Tamoxifen)

ok well thank you i hope im right this time so one more question my week off its going to be the eleven and start the pct on the 12 to 16 with just nolvadex at 20 mg every day right i really apreciate your time as you know this is my first time on steroids ,and be honest dude you think this is a good bulk cycle for a begginer and you think im going to have good results , and if it is after Im done with this how long do i have to wait to start another one but this time to have a cut and lean muscle or should i stick with bulk cycle.

Hazcat Guest

Any steroid cycle should be used for bulking. Steroids make you grow. That's their job. Cutting/losing body fat can be done and that is accomplished by putting yourself into a caloric deficit. Some people run a low dose of test in the background while cutting body fat with cardio and/or dropping calories by 500. I'm not opposed to that use of steroids. It's not a cycle. It's not a stack of different cycles. It's just a low dose of a steroid to help maintain lean mass while losing body fat.

The next time you can run a cycle is time on cycle plus pct. If you run a 12 week cycle and 4 weeks of pct then you should wait approximately 18 weeks prior to running another cycle. That's gives your body time to realize it has to make it's own testosterone and how to do it properly before you screwing with your hormones again.

Exclamation ok sounds good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok well that sounds good i will be running a 10 week cycle plus 4 week pct know here comes the second part i been having hard time where to find a dealer or a steroid provider i have one in particular but i really dont know if its the good one if a give u the name of the web site you think you could tell me if its worth it or just another scam

Default source check

Quote Originally Posted by sam_2147 View Post
    ok well that sounds good i will be running a 10 week cycle plus 4 week pct know here comes the second part i been having hard time where to find a dealer or a steroid provider i have one in particular but i really dont know if its the good one if a give u the name of the web site you think you could tell me if its worth it or just another scam
    read the first sticky in the anabolic steroids forum "want a source check?? click here."