Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Running cycle. How's it look?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NO, I DON'T USE STEROIDS!
    Posts
    12,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    Ok, if this is your first cycle, drop the deca per mr x. And keep the HCG per mr hazcat.
    It's not about who he should follow, but rather about doing the right thing. He doesn't need HCG, it's unnecessary and overkill. He could easily PCT with clomid and do just as well.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Outhouse
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    What on earth made anyone think I was stating who he should follow?
    HCG is insurance. At low doseses, it will not desensitise. In fact, in the ABSENCE of gonadotropins, leydig cells also desensitize. If you could have the boys never even know they were on cycle, at any age, why wouldn't you?
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NO, I DON'T USE STEROIDS!
    Posts
    12,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    What on earth made anyone think I was stating who he should follow?
    HCG is insurance. At low doseses, it will not desensitise. In fact, in the ABSENCE of gonadotropins, leydig cells also desensitize. If you could have the boys never even know they were on cycle, at any age, why wouldn't you?
    Why wouldn't I inject a derivative of pregnant female urine into my body?

    http://forums.isteroids.com/552775-post16.html

    I would avoid HCG, that's a personal bias - as I don't believe that injecting a derivative of pregnant female urine into your body is healthy. In addition, there is a school of thought which relates human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) levels to carcinogenesis. Keep in mind that HCG is produced by some tumors and is a very important tumor maker. On top of all this, nasty side-effects like increased progesterone levels during HCG use are the last things you want for your post cycle therapy.
    On top of all this, he doesn't need HCG for a 500mgs test/wk cycle. He would do just fine with Arimidex+Nolvadex+Clenbuterol (maybe add some clomid in there for 4 weeks). In fact, just clomid+nolvadex would work just fine for his PCT.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    On top of all this, he doesn't need HCG for a 500mgs test/wk cycle. He would do just fine with Arimidex+Nolvadex+Clenbuterol (maybe add some clomid in there for 4 weeks). In fact, just clomid+nolvadex would work just fine for his PCT.
    Hey X, just curious from your point fo view why using clomid+nolvadex together would be more beneficial rather than overkill of serms. Also, you mentioned in one of your other posts in this thread that arimidex during PCT could be helpful... I always thought this was a big no-no as it limited Nolva's PCT effectiveness. Am I confused and does the same logic apply to a-dex + clomid for PCT?

    I ask bc I am thinking of changing my next PCT protocol to clomid + an AI bc my current round of tamoxifen is leaving me extremely nauseated and headache prone to the point where I have to take Ondansetron for the nausea.

    -VO

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm a transplant from cailf. to wva
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    Ok, if this is your first cycle, drop the deca per mr x. And keep the HCG per mr hazcat.
    what about lowering deca to 200 a week guess I'm old school power lifting that is deca help joints lol I used deca almost every cycle
    Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by what a life View Post
    what about lowering deca to 200 a week guess I'm old school power lifting that is deca help joints lol I used deca almost every cycle
    Problem with deca is on a first cycle, you can't figure out exactly what is causing the gyno... if the test only causes it, you learn you can combat it with the a-dex. On a following cycle if you use the deca and test with adex and still get gyno, chances are it is caused by the deca. Process of elimination.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm a transplant from cailf. to wva
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h4x0l2 View Post
    Problem with deca is on a first cycle, you can't figure out exactly what is causing the gyno... if the test only causes it, you learn you can combat it with the a-dex. On a following cycle if you use the deca and test with adex and still get gyno, chances are it is caused by the deca. Process of elimination.
    gotcha........man I love this place
    Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Outhouse
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h4x0l2 View Post
    Problem with deca is on a first cycle, you can't figure out exactly what is causing the gyno... if the test only causes it, you learn you can combat it with the a-dex. On a following cycle if you use the deca and test with adex and still get gyno, chances are it is caused by the deca. Process of elimination.
    Bingo-I'm gonna run 200 for joints from now on too, cuz i know what it does to me. But for a first timer? test, and maybe a test derivative like d-bol.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    235

    Default

    This post was filled with tons of useful information. Thanks.
    Age: 27
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 218lbs
    BF: 10%

    Currently On cycle.
    Tren E 200mg Twice a week
    Sust 250mg Twice a week

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    Why wouldn't I inject a derivative of pregnant female urine into my body?

    http://forums.isteroids.com/552775-post16.html



    On top of all this, he doesn't need HCG for a 500mgs test/wk cycle. He would do just fine with Arimidex+Nolvadex+Clenbuterol (maybe add some clomid in there for 4 weeks). In fact, just clomid+nolvadex would work just fine for his PCT.
    Mr.X

    HCG does not originate in pregnant female urine, it only ends up there. It's used to keep the female from becoming pregnant again during pregnancy. Why are you so afraid of pregnant females??? Or their urine??

    As far as it's effectiveness in treating prostate cancer, it's use is not in limiting the cancer growth, but as a support to the testes/leydig cells while under so much stress during radiation therapy. I don't know why the article was brought up?

    Personally I can see where your coming from with a 12 week simple cycle. I totally believe he can recover without hcg. However, keeping the message coming to the testes to stay full during cycle (not during pct so you don't have to worry about rising progesterone levels during pct) it can make the transition into recovery even less rocky than it has to be. There are even theories out now that the reason people have lower test levels once they cycle is the lack of a message sent during the cycle. This may prevent permanent lower test levels, or at least as low as they are without hcg. It's still a new way of thinking but worth consideration.

    VO, the reason you add an Aromatose inhibitor during pct is the buildup of estrogen that you see during pct that makes LH and FSH release nearly impossible with estrogen's presence via the negative feedback loop. Estrogen and test is almost nearly a 50:1 to 20:1 ratio in males. So when estrogen is a 3 or 5 the body is somehow deceived into thinking that test is at 150:3 or 250:5 and doesn't need to release more LH.
    Last edited by daredevil; 11-26-2008 at 02:56 AM.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •