Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anabolic Steroids help

Default I agree but I disagree

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    There are no steroids for weight loss.

Loose the weight, then do steroids to aid in building muscle.

People with High bodyfat will convert more testosterone into estrogen and this could have alot of negative effects on your body.

We can get you moving in the right direction, though. I commend you for taking the first steps.

List everything you ate yesterday, along with the times that you ate.
    We will try and help you through this.
    I was over weight when I did my first cycle of Winstrol D stacked with Anavar. I also used 2 strong estogen blockers as well. I agree that people with extra fat are more likley to have side effects such as gyno, However Winstrol and Anavar helped me lose alot of fat that I could not lose on my own.

Cardio my friend. Take this from a guy who used to be 70 pounds over weight. If you don't like running then walk, swim and hit the heavybag. To get where you want to be in 7 months I would say do cardio 4 to 5 x a week and lift 3 x aweek. Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day and cut down on carbs and fatty foods. If your low on energy try some Hydroxycut.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by passdamass28 View Post
    Cardio my friend. Take this from a guy who used to be 70 pounds over weight. If you don't like running then walk, swim and hit the heavybag. To get where you want to be in 7 months I would say do cardio 4 to 5 x a week and lift 3 x aweek. Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day and cut down on carbs and fatty foods. If your low on energy try some Hydroxycut.
    I agree.

I am not an advocate of using all types of drugs to solve problems, but you can also look onto Xenical. I know 3 women who have used this with great results. Just make sure that you do some solid research first.

Stay Strong

i was reading something similar on another website that i was researching. I will be sure to look around more. thanks...