Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adex- on cycle question for the vets....

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    Do you think he should stop the A-dex when he starts the Letro?
    Or should he continue on with the a-dex all the way up to PCT @ .25mg EOD along with taking the letro for 2 wks @ 1.25mg ED?
    To be fair, 3 administrations of arimidex is not a real gauge as to how well it's working for him, but to be on the safe side I suggest he drops the arimidex and starts with the letrozole therapy immediately.

Hazcat Guest

He should do something right away. I would normally recommend .5mg's of arimidex every day until symptoms disappear then drop the dose to .25mg's. If it's early in the cycle I would then suggest .25 mg's eod to keep it the AI at the minimum that was effective at controlling the symptoms. This has been going on too long so those are not good recommendations at this point. Since it's been some time now he could use nolvadex while he ups his arimidex or go straight to the letro as Mr. X recommends. The nolvadex could then be stopped once the higher dose of arimidex works it's AI magic and estrogen levels drop. One thing to look for is aches and painful joints. That means he dropped the estrogen too low and should back off on the AI and allow some estrogen to convert. It's a balancing act and and each individual has to learn the right amount that works for them but doesn't shut down estrogen all together. Blood work is nice to have so you know where you're at.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 11-28-2008 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    He should do something right away. I would normally recommend .5mg's of arimidex every day until symptoms disappear then drop the dose to .25mg's. If it's early in the cycle I would then suggest .25 mg's eod to keep it the AI at the minimum that was effective at controlling the symptoms. This has been going on too long so those are not good recommendations at this point. Since it's been some time now he could use nolvadex while he ups his arimidex or go straight to the letro as Mr. X recommends. The nolvadex could then be stopped once the higher dose of arimidex works it's AI magic and estrogen levels drop. One thing to look for is aches and painful joints. That means he dropped the estrogen too low and should back off on the AI and allow some estrogen to convert. It's a balancing act and and each individual has to learn the right amount that works for them but doesn't shut down estrogen all together. Blood work is nice to have so you know where you're at.
    After talking with him more yesterday, I found out that he is getting very,very mild joint discomfort EOD while on a-dex. He says they just feel a tiny bit achy the day after his .25mg dose of a-dex, but it isn't anything that he can't deal with.
    He said that the sensitivity is gone, and his nipples have almost no feeling now(I never heard of that happening before).
    But his right one is a bit more noticeably puffier than the left one. He said it feels softer than the other one, and that there are no bumps or lumps.
    I have plenty of Letro,a-dex,nolva on hand that I could pass his way...But I've never really experienced any of this.

So, should I suggest that he take letro(and at what dose) until the puffiness goes away, and then just continue on with the A-dex @ .25mg/EOD for the remainder of the cycle?

Or just let it ride out as is @ .25mg/EOD of adex, and hold off on anything else unless either the sensitivity goes away, or other issues arrive?

yeah im also startin to develop signs of gyno.... i have a question after the symptoms go away or get better can you stop with the adex? or is it better to use letro? and how will this affect my gains?
    :

I think arimidex hampers gains quite a bit. I take .25 eod anyway for precaution. What i will be doing now is 3 week cycles with no adex while on, then short pct.

Quote Originally Posted by steveo_4_sh0 View Post
    yeah im also startin to develop signs of gyno.... i have a question after the symptoms go away or get better can you stop with the adex? or is it better to use letro? and how will this affect my gains?
    From what I understand, if you have signs of gyno, take .5mg A-dex ED until the signs go away, then continue at .25mg EOD for the rest of the cycle.
    If signs don't go away, take letro.

I just don't know how much letro one should take, and for how long, and if they should continue with or stop using the a-dex while on and after the use of the letro.

I'll be going to the dudes house to work out in a couple hours, so I am curious what to take with me, and what to advise him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogatyr View Post
    I think arimidex hampers gains quite a bit. I take .25 eod anyway for precaution. What i will be doing now is 3 week cycles with no adex while on, then short pct.
    What type of cycles are you gonna do, and how much time off? ( I have considered burst cycles, so I would love to read about your progress)

3 weeks on - 5 weeks off is the safest.

300mg of test prop day one.
    100mg of test prop ed for 20 days
    wait 3 days
    14 days of nolva at 20mg per day
    3 weeks nothing

rinse and repeat

gain 10lb keep 6lb. you can do about 5 cycles like this a year.

I forgot to mention: I have never done orals. I have naturally high levels of bilirubin, so I avoid any stress on the liver.

If you have a good liver, consider orals in the first and last week.

Interesting cycle.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?