Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adex- on cycle question for the vets....

Default Adex- on cycle question for the vets....

I know a guy that started his cycle about the same time I started mine.

He decided to stick with just 300mg/wk test E.
    He is on wk 3 right now, and he had one of his nipples get a little puffy.....no lumps, bumps, itchyness, just a tiny bit of tenderness and puffyness,
    Anyway, he started taking a-dex @ .25mg EOD . The puffyness didn't go away after 3 doses, and now he thinks that he was just being paranoid, and maybe he shouldn't have started the a-dex.

My question is, can he stop taking it, or would there be too big a risk of a rebound or spike in his body's estrogen?

I just don't wanna give him bad advice, so I thought I would run it by all of you first.

He is probably just noticing the nipple "getting puffy", it happens to people sometimes. It's not a big deal and tell him not to worry about it until he starts exhibiting soreness, pain, or lumps. He shouldn't have to worry about much of an estrogen rebound.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Ha ha, I'd tell him not to worry until he has a big gaping scar on his pec from gyno surgery
    Y'all can do what you wanna, but puffy, tender nipples are not something I consider normal, nor is it something I'd ignore. My 2cc
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 11-27-2008 at 11:52 AM.

And if the arimidex didn't reverse it and it gets worse, I hope he has some letro on hand. Geezus, here we go....

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    I know a guy that started his cycle about the same time I started mine.

He decided to stick with just 300mg/wk test E.
    He is on wk 3 right now, and he had one of his nipples get a little puffy.....no lumps, bumps, itchyness, just a tiny bit of tenderness and puffyness,
    Anyway, he started taking a-dex @ .25mg EOD . The puffyness didn't go away after 3 doses, and now he thinks that he was just being paranoid, and maybe he shouldn't have started the a-dex.

My question is, can he stop taking it, or would there be too big a risk of a rebound or spike in his body's estrogen?

I just don't wanna give him bad advice, so I thought I would run it by all of you first.
    Tell him to run letrozole for 2 weeks at 1.25mgs ED and see if that fixes the issue. Don't ignore the problem under any circumstance, as it could become full fledged gynecomastia.

Can I just ask for some clarity on dosing protocol for A-Dex during cycle?
    I know that this will probably frustrate people but there is so much contradictions on the AI/SERMs etc at the moment on the board.

Mr. X do you suggest a dosing of 0.25/0.5 A-dex while on Test Cyp 500mg p.w. or do you suggest holding off until puffy nips etc?

Your Clomid/Nolva PCT stack is exactly what all the top guys in Ireland do by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Beast View Post
    Can I just ask for some clarity on dosing protocol for A-Dex during cycle?
    I know that this will probably frustrate people but there is so much contradictions on the AI/SERMs etc at the moment on the board.

Mr. X do you suggest a dosing of 0.25/0.5 A-dex while on Test Cyp 500mg p.w. or do you suggest holding off until puffy nips etc?

Your Clomid/Nolva PCT stack is exactly what all the top guys in Ireland do by the way!
    0.5mgs ED arimidex should be sufficient to most on a 500mgs/wk test cycle - some might need up to 1mg ED. You should ALWAYS use an AI with a cycle of test, don't ever hold off until you have early stages of gynecomastia. Remember, hypertension and gynecomastia are no joke and you should always use an AI to help with the estrogenic sides on a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    Tell him to run letrozole for 2 weeks at 1.25mgs ED and see if that fixes the issue. Don't ignore the problem under any circumstance, as it could become full fledged gynecomastia.
    Do you think he should stop the A-dex when he starts the Letro?
    Or should he continue on with the a-dex all the way up to PCT @ .25mg EOD along with taking the letro for 2 wks @ 1.25mg ED?

I have had gyno in puberty before so I know the signs & symptoms well enough . Anytime I run a cycle, I will get puffy nipples regardless of using an AI. I've talked to others who have the same issue, but it never turns to full on gyno (no tenderness or lumps). And for what it's worth, the only AI that I ever use is Letro since I have had gyno before.

Edit: Didn't see that you said he is exhibiting a small amount of tenderness. I thought it said "no tenderness" meaning only puffy nipples . Yeah he needs to stay on the A-dex for sure and consider picking up some Letro as it is stonger.
    Last edited by sicky; 11-27-2008 at 02:19 PM.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    0.5mgs ED arimidex should be sufficient to most on a 500mgs/wk test cycle - some might need up to 1mg ED. You should ALWAYS use an AI with a cycle of test, don't ever hold off until you have early stages of gynecomastia. Remember, hypertension and gynecomastia are no joke and you should always use an AI to help with the estrogenic sides on a cycle.
    Yeah- my BP can get scary if left unchecked, but havent had that on test only yet. Keeping A-dex on hand is a must, at the very least.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.