Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No proof of steroid deaths

Default No proof of steroid deaths

I know there has never been linked proof of steroid use in deaths. But this video got me thinking that how the fuck so many wrestlers die in heart failure
    YouTube - Wrestlers who died under the age of 50 (Chris Benoit etc.)

Wow that is alot of people...I dont think I noticed how many had heart attacks...I wounder if its just to much cardio with to much weight and stress on the heart...Imma have to do some research on this now...

There is a lot of stuff not clearly discussed anywhere about wrestling, and that's heavy recreational drug use. From painkillers to cocaine, pro wrestlers are some of the worst drug abusers in the world.

No one EVER said there is NO side effects from steroid use, but abusing steroids, like anything else, can be bad for your health. Let's look at an example, 500mgs of testosterone enanthate per week for 12 weeks, or 3 grams of trenbolone (3000mgs) + anadrol for a year straight (don't forget the HGH and IGF-1). If anything, these wrestlers are probably heavy rec. drug users along with HGH, which is probably not the best combination when you add some daily vicodin/nubain to the mix.

lol is there seriously ppl who use steroids over year straight? That is FUCKED up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    There is a lot of stuff not clearly discussed anywhere about wrestling, and that's heavy recreational drug use. From painkillers to cocaine, pro wrestlers are some of the worst drug abusers in the world.

No one EVER said there is NO side effects from steroid use, but abusing steroids, like anything else, can be bad for your health. Let's look at an example, 500mgs of testosterone enanthate per week for 12 weeks, or 3 grams of trenbolone (3000mgs) + anadrol for a year straight (don't forget the HGH and IGF-1). If anything, these wrestlers are probably heavy rec. drug users along with HGH, which is probably not the best combination when you add some daily vicodin/nubain to the mix.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerMax View Post
    lol is there seriously ppl who use steroids over year straight? That is FUCKED up.
    Mr x-Exactly. Due to the slow-acting nature of steroids, we have verry little to compare. Also-they could have ran high doses for a year, then Come off suddenly, which is also bad for the heart. And yes JerMax-there are people whove used for MANY years straight.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

wrestlers as said will probably abuse not only the gear but alot of other drug, which lets face it, they have the money to do so. where as i think body builders are more likely, not wanting to pump all the recreational drugs in to them for fear of messing with there training.

And i thought me using Dbol for 4 weeks and sust 12weeks is not that good for my body :P Goddamn I don't even want to know how ppl feel after using 1year straight.

chezze thats a lot of wrestlers dead init, i remember a few on there from when i used to watch it years an years ago (which i didnt know were dead),a lot of suicides an car accidents in there,as mr x said a year on steroids an three grams average is extreme as fuck!, i suppose the suicides were from the wwf (wwe) telling them bye byes an amongst other problems,(drug issues an what not)
    Last edited by madtaff 666; 12-04-2008 at 10:49 AM.
    HEIGHT: 5,11
    WIEGHT:186 pounds
    BF: 12.5%

first cycle start 02/02/09

THE WISE MAN DOES AT ONCE WHAT THE FOOL DOES FINALLY ~ NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI

Mr.X said it perfectly.. another thing to consider.. these guys are working 6 days a week (usually) and are traveling long distances over the US every night.

You are more likely to suffer heart failure from prolonged painkiller abuse than from any steroid. You will not find very many wrestlers who are not hooked on painkillers.