Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Advice needed for cycle - acne problem

Default Advice needed for cycle - acne problem

Last cycle I did gave me life changing acne, what would be a good cycle to hit and how would i prevent acne? accutane at the same time?

I was gona get Suspension, masteron, and primo tabs
    any better ideas? and what anti estro should i run with it??

Im sort of a novice

THX
    Last edited by midgett; 12-09-2008 at 02:59 AM.

Can't help with a source check. Better edit that post bro.

I don't mean to be a punk by telling you what to do. I just mean you should read the rules about asking for a source so you don't get banned.

If you are looking for good products for acne, you can order the ProActive Solution online. It works really well and quite fast.

When it comes to acne I'm a pro. I watched my brother go through some SERIOUS acne issues as a kid. I got lucky and only had to deal with minor ones ha ha.

Your best defense against the insipid little bacteria known as P. Acnes is benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid. Get the stuff from DDF or Peter Thomas Roth at 5% or 10%. A good dab of it on your face at night will kill acne bacteria by releasing oxygen molecules into the skin and pores.

If you have bad scaring from the acne then the cheapest and least invasive is to do your own chemical peeling. You can buy 30% glycolic acid online and perform your own peels. After several weeks the scars will slough off and new skin will emerge. Just avoid the sun and wear sun screen.

Salicylic is a beta-hydroxy acid that works GREAT at cleaning out pores. It's the main ingredient in oxy-pads and what not. You can get higher percentage strength solutions online that work the same way as glycolic but are far more superficial. The peel isn't as deep and has a numbing effect on the skin since it's one acetyl group from aspirin itself.

A good program is to wash your face with a non-oil base facial cleanser then apply a solution of say 10% glycolic. When that is done apply benzoyl peroxide before bed. It worked for my brother in a matter of weeks.

Stay away from masteron, its basically pure DHT and will substantially increase acne if you're prone.

But, no matter how hard you try to control it, acne is a given when taking steroids. If you can't live with it, perhaps you should stay away from steroids?