Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: why have so many young wrestlers died of heart attacks?

  1. #1

    Default why have so many young wrestlers died of heart attacks?

    many famous wrestlers of the 80s died of heart attacks, some of kidney failure. is it most likely exacerbated by chronic drug use (ie cocaine use) + anabolics?

    your thoughts?

    video referencing the wrestlers who have died:
    Wrestlers Who Died Under the Age of 50 (Chris Benoit Etc.) - Video

  2. #2

    Default

    cocain and steroids = bad for heart

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    montreal, canada
    Posts
    661

    Default

    the lifestyle.

    on the road 300 days per year
    a combination of drugs,alcohol,stimulants,steroids,PAIN KILLERS (should just be called "killers") and so forth.


    the combination of all these can kill anyone. and chris benoit did not die because of steroids, nor did they have anything to do with his and his familys deaths. chris's brain was severly damaged. like an 85 year old with alzheimers.
    basicaly put, chris benoit was not chris benoit when the murders happened. and being the diciplined man he was, he probably hung himself once he realised what had happened.

    but ya, heart attacks from the simple beating they put there bodys through. a pro wrestlers cycle back then probably looked like this

    months 1-12, deca at as much as you can/week
    months 1-6 dbol at 100mg/day and always part of your healthy breakfast!


    ya, i ment months, no one informed wrestlers about OFF cycle. back then, you either looked good and did what it took or 'good luck on your future endevors"

    ill stop now, but my answere

    -alcohol mixed with oral anabolics and stimulants
    - pain "killers"

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hardliner View Post
    the lifestyle.

    on the road 300 days per year
    a combination of drugs,alcohol,stimulants,steroids,PAIN KILLERS (should just be called "killers") and so forth.


    the combination of all these can kill anyone. and chris benoit did not die because of steroids, nor did they have anything to do with his and his familys deaths. chris's brain was severly damaged. like an 85 year old with alzheimers.
    basicaly put, chris benoit was not chris benoit when the murders happened. and being the diciplined man he was, he probably hung himself once he realised what had happened.

    but ya, heart attacks from the simple beating they put there bodys through. a pro wrestlers cycle back then probably looked like this

    months 1-12, deca at as much as you can/week
    months 1-6 dbol at 100mg/day and always part of your healthy breakfast!


    ya, i ment months, no one informed wrestlers about OFF cycle. back then, you either looked good and did what it took or 'good luck on your future endevors"

    ill stop now, but my answere

    -alcohol mixed with oral anabolics and stimulants
    - pain "killers"

    always thoughtful responses hardliner. thx.

    someone posted about the bigger stronger faster documentary and this issue like the ones posted in the film really can NEVER be TRUTHFULLY answered if the response is: steroids.

    most issues are waaay more complicated than that.

    i think our culture breeds the mindset of demonizing things: ie 'socialists', 'steroids', 'the ***s' , etc,. its a nice little way of making sense of the world; while simultaneously undermining it. we polarize things because its easy and helps us find answers; even when those answers aren't completely honest.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    montreal, canada
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatitdo View Post
    always thoughtful responses hardliner. thx.

    someone posted about the bigger stronger faster documentary and this issue like the ones posted in the film really can NEVER be TRUTHFULLY answered if the response is: steroids.

    most issues are waaay more complicated than that.

    i think our culture breeds the mindset of demonizing things: ie 'socialists', 'steroids', 'the ***s' , etc,. its a nice little way of making sense of the world; while simultaneously undermining it. we polarize things because its easy and helps us find answers; even when those answers aren't completely honest.
    agreed. fuckin idiots in the media

  6. #6

    Default

    hey if the media says it, then it must be true.......correct???? LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    montreal, canada
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood09 View Post
    hey if the media says it, then it must be true.......correct???? LOL
    u nailed it!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NO, I DON'T USE STEROIDS!
    Posts
    12,398

  9. #9

    Default

    It's sad because there are so many i used to love when i was younger on there.

  10. #10

    Default

    I have to agree with Hardliner. Wrestling is a fucking hardcore lifestyle, and they do it 24-7!

    I have read quite a few autobiographies about professional wrestlers. I would really recommend "To Be the Man" by Ric Flair. Just an awesome book that really explores the dark side of wrestling and the lifestyle. Hulk Hogan has a couple decent books that are worth reading as well. He goes into a bit more detail about Andre the Giant and his final days and partying ways. Just crazy.

    But having said that, if I could be a pro wrestler and I knew it would kill me in a few years - bring it on! I don't think there would be anything cooler than landing a flying elbow smash in front of 50,000 people screaming your name! The girls are hot too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •