Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Ethyl Oleate ??

Default Problems with Ethyl Oleate ??

I have heard that people have reported alergic reactions to EO...
    What do you all think, maybe it happens as ofter as people reacting to other oils(I have heard of alergic reactions to conventional gears in the past)?

Also, I heard from one guy that EO gave him a LOT of pain compared to regular oils....yet I have also heard that people say that they get much less pain with prop that is EO based.

What are your thoughts on Ethyl Oleate?

i shppt some test prop last year,that was eo oil and i got a damm bad rash from it.

Most people I know who have shot EO said it was painless. I have yet to hear someone shoot EO based gear and say it caused pain. That's not to say that pain or any kind of a reaction cannot occur. Allergic reactions are sometimes a crap shoot with this stuff (any oil: grape seed, cotton seed, etc can illicit an allergic response in affected individuals).
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

ive used two different compounds in EO and they wernt to bad...it may have something to do with being allergic to aspirin....i had an EO based test that said dont use if your allergic to aspirin

fuck i dunno

I also just read that it eats through plungers.

I have used Farmak test. prop. made with ethyl oleate oil and never had a problem. It is so smooth it is almost like I never got a shot. If you get it from a UGL it is probably contaminated. It is amazing how many guys on here think nothing of injecting gear made in some warehouse lab. Then they wonder why they are having problems. I have used deca from a well known "supplier" and it was painfull. Then I used deca from Organon and it was completely painless. A drug from a major pharma is always going to be far superior to others.

Love EO. I make all my homebrews with it now. If not 100% EO, then at least 50%. Allows any gear to stay in solution at a higher dosage, keep the solution stable in vivo meaning less pain, and reduces viscocity meaning I can shoot a 400mg/mL test through a 25g easily.

Never had a problem with stoppers or plungers, never had an allergic reaction. But, I've never bought an UG vial made with EO either.

Quote Originally Posted by erokyrwrld View Post
    I make all my homebrews with it now. If not 100% EO, then at least 50%. Allows any gear to stay in solution at a higher dosage, keep the solution stable in vivo meaning less pain, and reduces viscocity meaning I can shoot a 400mg/mL test through a 25g easily.
    That's where it works its magic .
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by erokyrwrld View Post
    Love EO. I make all my homebrews with it now. If not 100% EO, then at least 50%. Allows any gear to stay in solution at a higher dosage, keep the solution stable in vivo meaning less pain, and reduces viscocity meaning I can shoot a 400mg/mL test through a 25g easily.

Never had a problem with stoppers or plungers, never had an allergic reaction. But, I've never bought an UG vial made with EO either.
    Great.
    Thanks for the response.

Ill have to chime in with some feed back on this as I get it...I just scooped a new batch of goods for me and my bros and it`s the first time Ive ever had products made with Ethyl Oleate. After reading this thread and before getting my guys answer via email..I see now why he was able to get his Sus400 to hold up..ive never seen such a thing