Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equipoise for a newbie

I love EQ also dash, but not on it's own. Isn't it awesome that we all agree! Gives me the warm fuzzies. (not taking the piss either)
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

I tried Equipoise too and now it's in my favorite list of every cycle!

My cycle now (on): Test en 500mg/w + Equipoise 600mg/w + Proviron 50mg/d + MEAT 1kg/d
    My signature.

Quote Originally Posted by DaKilla View Post
    I tried Equipoise too and now it's in my favorite list of every cycle!

My cycle now (on): Test en 500mg/w + Equipoise 600mg/w + Proviron 50mg/d + MEAT 1kg/d
    yo that meat stuff is gettin my jacked!

the cycle smiley laid out is the best one you can run dude
    height: 5 foot 8 on a good day
    weight: fat
    years training: 5

goin on cycle soon

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    Even though EQ is my favorite compound...
    I totally agree with everyone else here.
    Test is best for a first cycle. The cycle that smiliey laid out is a GREAT first cycle, and as Rat suggested, get yourself some adex and letro to keep on hand.

Besides, EQ is kinda a waste to run for any less than 16wks @ 600mg/wk.

If you eat and train right, you will be happy with a test only cycle.

Why is it your favorite dash?

-DD
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Equipoise is my fav too after test that is.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Why is it your favorite dash?

-DD
    Once the gains start becoming apparent(usually around week 10) They are SO lean and tight, and long lasting. The Appetite is awesome. I love the workouts I have with EQ....If I want to go High Volume or high intensity, I have no problems, I do not get tired, The RBC thing probably has something to do with it. I think muscle recovery after workouts is alot more complete and fast.

When using it while dieting down, it reminds me to continue eating frequently to keep my metabolism up, I have had FANTASTIC cardio sesions with it.

Bloat and estro issues are non-existent with it.

I have taken it by itself and had no weiner problems....but I still don't suggest it for a first cycle...I have had friends that took it by itself, and had weiner problems.

The only thing I DON't like is that it is such a long ester.I would love to be able to run it for less time. I hate long cycles.
    If you haven't used the "search" feature, give it a try. You might just be able to find some answers on your own...imagine that.
    Also, Click the "STEROID SUPER SITE" link from time to time, the amount of info there is amazing. You may just be able to learn alot.

I'm saying this because I will not spoon-feed info that is right there in front of you. But I will point you in the right direction...as I just now have.

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    Once the gains start becoming apparent(usually around week 10) They are SO lean and tight, and long lasting. The Appetite is awesome. I love the workouts I have with EQ....If I want to go High Volume or high intensity, I have no problems, I do not get tired, The RBC thing probably has something to do with it. I think muscle recovery after workouts is alot more complete and fast.

When using it while dieting down, it reminds me to continue eating frequently to keep my metabolism up, I have had FANTASTIC cardio sesions with it.

Bloat and estro issues are non-existent with it.

I have taken it by itself and had no weiner problems....but I still don't suggest it for a first cycle...I have had friends that took it by itself, and had weiner problems.

The only thing I DON't like is that it is such a long ester.I would love to be able to run it for less time. I hate long cycles.
    there are shorter estered boldenone's but i think they are rare...BNE i think its called? i forget exactly
    height: 5 foot 8 on a good day
    weight: fat
    years training: 5

goin on cycle soon

Quote Originally Posted by hardliner View Post
    there are shorter estered boldenone's but i think they are rare...BNE i think its called? i forget exactly
    Yeah...very hard to find, and I heard they were painful.
    If you haven't used the "search" feature, give it a try. You might just be able to find some answers on your own...imagine that.
    Also, Click the "STEROID SUPER SITE" link from time to time, the amount of info there is amazing. You may just be able to learn alot.

I'm saying this because I will not spoon-feed info that is right there in front of you. But I will point you in the right direction...as I just now have.