Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: pain in quad.

I do quads and only quads i like to see where i shoot. The best way ive found is to stretch b4 hand and after u inject. ive loaded 4ccs into my quads and if i stretch i dont feel a thing for me it works better then heating,rubbing just about everything.

BTW, in the cases where the oil seeps into the bone. is the gear 'lost' , as in will not be processed productively in the body?

Quote Originally Posted by whatitdo View Post
    BTW, in the cases where the oil seeps into the bone. is the gear 'lost' , as in will not be processed productively in the body?
    Not into the bone....to the bone. It puddles between the muscle and bone.
    It should still be absorbed into the body, it will just take longer, and wont be absorbed as well as if it were injected into the muscle.

If you are still having pain there, try a heating pad and REALLY hot baths.

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    Not into the bone....to the bone. It puddles between the muscle and bone.
    It should still be absorbed into the body, it will just take longer, and wont be absorbed as well as if it were injected into the muscle.

If you are still having pain there, try a heating pad and REALLY hot baths.
    good point. :0

thx to you and everyone else for all the helpful suggestions! woudln't know what i'd do without ya'all!

its better today. i went to the gym and could actually walk! (AND i had sex.. with a much bigger women than i'd like to admit... shhh$!)

Quote Originally Posted by whatitdo View Post
    (AND i had sex.. with a much bigger women than i'd like to admit... shhh$!)
    Quads will be hurting you again in the morning!

Default hey

haha can i ever relate i pinned yesterday at lunch in the right quad than night it started to hurt a bit...i jsut woke up the next morning to get some water it is now 4am and haha i aint *****in by any means but damn can i relate to your stories haha i hope my legs dont feel like this when im 80 haha damn does it hurt took me 5 minutes to get down the stairs then when i went back to bed my god damn rotty jumped right on my leg wowwwwwwww....but i love it all in all