Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I the strongest living person with Cystic Fibrosis? Talk to me..

Opi, I thought I had posted in here previously when I read this. You are definitely an inspiration to anyone with CF or anyone without! You should be proud and I think you have bragging rights! I hope you hear back and keep us posted!!

I definently have to give you props man best of luck!

Your lifts are good regardless of if they are the best for someone with CF or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Opi View Post
    Thanks for the compliments man, I try to remain as humble as possible but I am proud of myself sometimes.. I'm also turning down offers to go on stuff all the time haha, anadrol/test/tren/whatever is around, im like no no no haha. i want to so bad but i want to see where this road leads me first
    I think I remember you making a post a long time ago about you having run Tren before. How was that experience with this?
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

I second sicky's remark. Your Lifts are very good for weighing in at 165 lbs. Regardless of CF or not. Props bro. These are the type of posts that make this site!
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    Your lifts are good regardless of if they are the best for someone with CF or not.

I think I remember you making a post a long time ago about you having run Tren before. How was that experience with this?
    Thanks man,

about 2 years ago I ran Test E, Tren Ace, and Anavar for I think 3 months. However I'm retarded and through a combination of meeting my now ex-g/f and stopping going to the gym altogether RIGHT after the cycle, I went from 150 pre cycle to 180 post cycle, then after 3 months of being a complete idiot I sank to 130 which is where I stayed for the 2 years I dated this girl, after we broke up I lost even MORE weight and FINALLY, after all the bullshit worthless emo sadness got my ass back in there, and went from 125 to where I am now, hovering around 165ish. I'd like to think that part of the massive loss was because I quit everything cold turkey, but I'm enjoying myself going for it all, all natural for the time being, knowing that it's real.. I don't know, I'm not so much opposed to anything right now, but I just lack the interest... Plus if I'm going to drop a couple hundred on it, might as well buy an assload of food..
    Ephesians 6:10
    ~Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might.~

I like your mindset... sounds like true training. Hardwork....shows grit.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Opi,
    Hi there. It sounds like you and I have a common passion. I too am 23 (for another month) and have had cystic fibrosis my entire life. I don't know if anyone with this illness could necessarily be consider one of the "lucky ones" but among our community I would venture to say I have been. I had a brother pass away at 17 from this disease and struggled most of his life with it. 2-3 hospitalizations per year. As for myself, I was hospitalized once @ 17 and once since then. I have tried to keep myself as healthy as possible and live a relatively normal life. I still have nebulized medications as well as enzymes that are part of my everyday routine, however I have also made it a point to incorporate a dedicated lifting program into my life. I have been lifting for about 2 years now religiously. I currently weigh 150, 5'10" and have a pretty decent physique. Since you seem curious, I'll post where I'm at. I enjoy (perhaps as you) seeing where I'm at relative to others who are in the same boat as me.
    My max bench up to this point (decline) is 245 (bar, 4 x 45, 2x 10)
    Flat - 225
    Incline - 205
    I am somewhat lacking in the legs department, however with freeweight squat my most recent max was 275.
    Deadlift - I have never tried to max, but now you've made me curious so I'll have to get back to you.

I am currently cycling Creatine ester-ethyl (6 weeks on 6 off) and use protein shakes after every workout. Let me know (pm or post here) what the CFF foundation sends back. I would also be interested to hear.
    Last edited by morea_311; 01-01-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by morea_311 View Post
    Opi,
    Hi there. It sounds like you and I have a common passion. I too am 23 (for another month) and have had cystic fibrosis my entire life. I don't know if anyone with this illness could necessarily be consider one of the "lucky ones" but among our community I would venture to say I have been. I had a brother pass away at 17 from this disease and struggled most of his life with it. 2-3 hospitalizations per year. As for myself, I was hospitalized once @ 17 and once since then. I have tried to keep myself as healthy as possible and live a relatively normal life. I still have nebulized medications as well as enzymes that are part of my everyday routine, however I have also made it a point to incorporate a dedicated lifting program into my life. I have been lifting for about 2 years now religiously. I currently weigh 150, 5'10" and have a pretty decent physique. Since you seem curious, I'll post where I'm at. I enjoy (perhaps as you) seeing where I'm at relative to others who are in the same boat as me.
    My max bench up to this point (decline) is 245 (bar, 4 x 45, 2x 10)
    Flat - 225
    Incline - 205
    I am somewhat lacking in the legs department, however with freeweight squat my most recent max was 275.
    Deadlift - I have never tried to max, but now you've made me curious so I'll have to get back to you.

I am currently cycling Creatine ester-ethyl (6 weeks on 6 off) and use protein shakes after every workout. Let me know (pm or post here) what the CFF foundation sends back. I would also be interested to hear.
    Wow! I was hoping to come across someone else on here with CF, but wasn't counting on it. You sound like you're also doing pretty well, all things considered and the fact that we've both made it to 23 must mean we can consider ourselves very blessed. Now maybe we can get a friendly competition going I'm heading out for the night but I'll be sure to get back on here and shoot you a message man.
    Ephesians 6:10
    ~Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might.~