Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Connecting the dots...."

Post "Connecting the dots...."

How have all you guys been? I have been absent for a couple of weeks, but I am back now... I have a story and some questions for your guys...

On December 10 I had the best leg workout of my LIFE!! On December 11, I could barely bech press 165lbs without feeling pain all over my body (I normally warm up with 165 and start my workout with 225)... ON December 13, I was admitted to the hospital with MRSA Staph infection.....

The infection was located at the bottom of my right glute, right above the hamstring.... (at the crease-lol)
    I was in the hospital for 10 days... I have a HOLE in my leg, it is about 1 inch long x .25 of an inch wide and a whoping 4 inches deep!!! They drained over 15CC of fluid from the infection.....I have to pack it with almost 16 inches of guaze to help it heal... Needles to say I have lost ALOT of definition, size and strength. I am slowly getting back into diet and routine, I had some Tren A and TEST E I was gonna run this week but given circumstances I did not. I am going to start the TEST but I am not going to run the Tren until I heal completely and can get the full benifits from it... I was looking on the AS website and was thinking about running Deca and luquid Dbol with my TEST E until I can get back to 100%.... I have a competition in June and I have to be as ready as I can.... Just looking for a little input.. I have never used the AS website, so my options are not limited to them - but if you think that is the best then I cant argue.... Please let me know....

Hope everyone had a good holiday!
    OBSESSED IS A WORD USED BY THE LAZY TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED

Ouch reading this thread made my stomach hurt. Hope you heal nicely.

yeah it was painful!! I was on 4mg of morphine every 2.5 hours.... But, I will heal!!!

It is the order that emerges out of chaos that I am interestend in.. Its like when you were a kid and and you did "connect the dots" at first it looked like a bunch of "shit" on a page but once you connected the Dots correctly you are rewarded with an answer, a complete picture!
    OBSESSED IS A WORD USED BY THE LAZY TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED

If I were you, I would wait until you are completely healed before heading back to the gym. Yes, you will lose size and definition, but going to the gym with an open wound is asking for a re-infection. Also, once you are healed and can hit it 100%, you will get back up to your old size quickly - such is the magic of muscle memory.

You're actually quite lucky, I have a friend who got an infection too....

His was necrotizing fasciitis, he lost his entire leg and it was only a week before his debut in the NPC USA comp.

He healed, but won't ever be the same.

Definitely stay out of the gym till the wound is healed closed. Gyms have more floating bacteria than your toilet... and hopefully your toilet gets cleaned once a week... most gym equipment doesn't !!!
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Hazcat Guest

I'd stay away from all gym equipment used by others. Wrestling and MMA mats too.

Do you know where you got the staph infection? One of the main sources is THE GYM, and you run the risk of passing the infection to ALL OTHER GYM MEMBERS! I hope you dont go to mine! Staph can enter the pores of your body when they are open (like when your sweating at the gym!) it helps when it is rubbed in, and the extra warm water and nutrients in your sweat help it to grow. I would worry more about STERILITY than your muscleature right now. COULD YOU GUARANTEE STERILE INJECTION PROCEDURES, WITHOUT ANOTHER DEEP MUSCLE INJECTION OF STAPHLOCOCCUS? Your HEALTH is the most important thing, ALL ELSE IS LOST WITHOUT IT!
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

yep, gyms, prisons, hospitals, nursing homes are the primary places people pick up that resistant staph bacteria. Having an open wound is an invitation for reinfection. Furthermore, as the doctor told you, even when the symptoms of the infection disappear this won't necessarily mean the bacteria has cleared your system. In fact, many people carry MRSA in their noses and on their skin. Just be careful. Flirt wasn't kidding about her friend. I was in the very hospital that very week that her friend lost his leg due to a bad infection.

I think this is the best advice to be given heal up completely!
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?