Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keto Diet info??

Default Keto Diet info??

I want to get myself on a Keto diet soon, but can't find any info on keto diets.

Does anyone here have one laid out that I can get ideas from, or have any information on them at all?

I have tons of knowledge, but it's all in my head..

ooh, I may also have some e-books on it still.. lemme check sweetheart, I'll get back to ya.

Btw, I'm starting mine tomorrow.

Good call. I would like more info as well. But I got "in" quick. I fasted for like 24 hours or more then ate nothing but meat. In 2 days I read pink. I sort of screwed up at first and made myself sick shuving nothing but bacon down my face. Got my hands on some lean meat too so I'm good. I'm at day 3 and dropped 7 lbs. Probably mostly water. But I need some more knowlage too. Hazcat knows some shit. Lay it out "boogieman".

The most important aspect about using the CKD as a means of bulking is to set your calorie level around 20% (25x bodyweight) over your normal daily calorie level. On a similar note if this causes your calorie level to be too low/high you can always adjust it to fit your individual needs. The best way to consume the copious amounts of calories needed while bulking is to eat a high amount of: steak, chicken, fish, whole eggs, sausage, bacon, and protein and oil shakes. The best way to set this up is to adhere to the "ketogenic ratio," which is some where around 1.5 g of fat for every gram of protein. Your meal planning should consist of anywhere around 5-10 meals a day, that's right I did say 10. This is to constantly keep your muscle cells saturated with the optimal nutrients for growth.

The most substantial difference with using the Ketogenic diet for bulking opposed to cutting is the carbohydrates. During the bulking phase I recommend a 36-hour carb-load, this is to allow a substantial influx of carbs into the muscle but not to over do it. The next major difference is that you are to have 1000 calories worth of carbs, with a good amount of whey protein, approximately two-hours before your Wednesday workout. The main goal of this carb-spike is to allow the person to have a substantial amount of muscle glycogen to maintain workout intensity.

Now as far as the carb-up goes, you can either start with very high glycemic carbs. Then taper down to lower glycemic carbs. The other route is to eat what you want. For a hard-core bulking routine this is what most people will do. If you are going to follow the "eat whatever you can get your hands on" route definitely try to choose the lower fat route. This means if you are going to get donuts, try to find the brand that's lower in fat. But if you know you can drop the fat off at a relatively fast pace, then go ahead and get Nesquick and Krispy Kreme and have a fun time!
    http://www.*****************/fun/sclark86.htm
    Last edited by bignfit; 12-31-2008 at 01:22 PM.
    “Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.”

Quote Originally Posted by FlirtfromHell View Post
    I have tons of knowledge, but it's all in my head..

ooh, I may also have some e-books on it still.. lemme check sweetheart, I'll get back to ya.
    Thanks,hun.

Quote Originally Posted by FlirtfromHell View Post
    Btw, I'm starting mine tomorrow.
    Cool. Me too(if I can find enough info)

In my personal experience without fasting I can still reach ketosis within 5 days after simply eliminating carbs. Usually by the tenth or so day I'm starting to see the results on the scale.

Going to check now for the ebooks..

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    Cool. Me too(if I can find enough info)
    You can pick my brain.. lol.

I have a couple things .. I have The Ketogenic Diet by Lyle McDonald and How to Absolutely Positively Know When Your Body is Burning Fat.

They're too big for posting here, anyone interested in them just shoot your email to me in a PM and I'll send them that way.

I have the ebook "The Anabolic diet" Pm if you want a copy.