Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: shopping list

Default shopping list

whats on your shopping list?

Lean ground beef, organic skim milk, chicken breasts, albacore tuna, whole wheat pasta, veggies, sweet potatoes, reduced fat smuckers natty peanut butter, eggs, oatmeal, turkey bacon, bananas, blueberries, olive oil, sirloin, stuff for spaghetti sauce, whole wheat hamburger buns, lowfat cheddar cheese, sugar free red bull.

close to mine i just need to work on getting veggies in my meals, but i do usually have one of those V8 drinks a day does that count? I am going to add sweet potatoes, turkey bacon sounds good also. Any other suggestions for stuff to do a clean bulk?

I don't know about V8. I would assume that regular V8 vegetable juice wouldn't be too bad, but the splash drinks are no good. Watch out for anything with added sugar.

My list is pretty much the same for cutting and a clean bulk; I just eat more carbs and fats when I bulk. Depending on your metabolism, you may be able to get some more simple carbs/breads in there. Mine is pretty fast, so I eat some regular carbs every couple days.

I drink loads of milk when I bulk. I have a large glass with every meal (except right before bed). The protein is high quality, the carbs are low GI, and the extra calories don't hurt. It's worth it to shell out the extra few bucks for the organic stuff, too. Cows that eat grass produce milk that is substantially higher in omega-3s, vitamin E and antioxidants.

what else do you all buy?

Bro buy yourself a juicer. In the long run it will save you money and you can make your own custom drinks. It's also great when you throw parties and can make your own mix.

I will look into that thanks!