Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Stanozolol?

Default Stanozolol?

hi bro

any one run Winstrol oral in cut cycle? and what about Results?

Inject that shit my friend!!!!!!!! If your diet and workouts are in check you should see good results.

Oral and/or injectable should produce similar results. I prefer injectable but theyre basically the same. Was originally desingned to be an oral that can pass thru the liver without losing any of its benefits..either way u slice it weather its oral or inj should produce good results on a cutter assuming proper diet and excersise are in place.

I would use oral only thats how winstrol was made to be used. I use it at the end of every cycle and the results are great. I lose any water weight that I have put on and it helps me get a very hard look.

thanks alot

i want the other replys

Hazcat Guest

Steroids are for growth period. If you want to cut then adjust your nutritional intake. You can run a low dose of test to preserve muscle while in a caloric deficit to lose fat. If you want to run a cycle then run it to put on more lean mass. Winstrol is an excellent product and isn't going to magically remove body fat. You have to be in a calorie deficit to lose body fat. It does shed excess water and give the appearance of being leaner but make no mistakes....winstrol is a steroid and all steroids are for growth of muscle and should be thought of in that manner. If you'd like some help losing body fat we can do that right here on this thread.....just say the word.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Steroids are for growth period. If you want to cut then adjust your nutritional intake. You can run a low dose of test to preserve muscle while in a caloric deficit to lose fat. If you want to run a cycle then run it to put on more lean mass. Winstrol is an excellent product and isn't going to magically remove body fat. You have to be in a calorie deficit to lose body fat. It does shed excess water and give the appearance of being leaner but make no mistakes....winstrol is a steroid and all steroids are for growth of muscle and should be thought of in that manner. If you'd like some help losing body fat we can do that right here on this thread.....just say the word.
    Hazcat's words are smooth as a baby's ass. Listen to the man

I am learning a lot on here, and would like to learn some more, maybe you guys can steer me in the right direction, i would like to lose weight and add some muscle, i need to lose about 40lbs., i have one bottle of winstrol, can you give me a diet, and how much winny i should be using to get some results, i am pretty ignorant to this and all suggestions would be helpful, Thanks.

First off. No winny only cycle. Is more detrimental to your body than good. Steroids do NOT help you lose weight. Check out the diet area of isteroids and research the diets there. Keto diet is good one to do to help lose weight. It's gonna be quite awhile before you do any steroids. 40lbs will take you 2-4 months of eating real good and working out properly. In that time learn about steroids to determine if you really should do them and how to do it properly. After that is taken care of THEN purchase the required gear Not before