Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blood test results in

I would cut it a little and split the shots up. You could be having issues due to the 3ml in each shot or you could be going too deep with the 1.5 needles. Maybe try 1 inch for a few shots and see how you do.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

ive been going in about 3 1/4 inch on quads and bout 1 1/4 inch on glutes.
    has anyone ever tried splitting the shot itself in half by pinning 1 1/2ml then grab a fresh pin and move up or down 3 or 4 inches and inject the rest?
    i guess if no1 has then i need to be the guinney pig. ill have to do it repeatedly first though to make sure it works.
    im holding the needle steady as a human can.
    but then there wasthis 1 time i jabbed a 1 inch needle in all the way. my hands were slippery and i lost grip of the syringe. the syringe fell straight over and hit the side of my leg.
    to give you an idea of what i mean, hold a pencil straight up and down on a table. then tilt it over so the eraser is about a 1/4 of an inch from touching the table.... thats how far it fell! i grabbed it moved it straight back up to the angle i stuck it in and pulled it out, grabbed fresh pin and injected in a different spot.
    it never hurt anymore than usual and the next day there was no bruise or soreness at all!
    so that kinda makes me wonder if a little movement hurts anything much.
    dont get me wrong,you dont wanna act like your beating eggs or nothin i know

Ferg, your shots shouldnt be as painful as it sounds, it looks like a typo but use 1 inch needles for your quads. Ive had some shots that make it hard to tie my shoes or stand up or walk but for only 3-4 days per shot, 2 weeks is BAD.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

OK, isn't a serum level of 4K+ a bit high?? I am new to all this, but how does your body use that much testosterone? I would appreciate it if some one could explain to me how the body reacts to a test level that high.........

Quote Originally Posted by Idigit View Post
    Ferg, your shots shouldnt be as painful as it sounds, it looks like a typo but use 1 inch needles for your quads. Ive had some shots that make it hard to tie my shoes or stand up or walk but for only 3-4 days per shot, 2 weeks is BAD.
    i just read where someone said to inject a little more to the side than where i was.
    i have been pinning the muscle thats along the top barely to the outside of center. i got back on howtodoinjections.com and seen that it actually points to the next muscle over thats further away from the top center, the 2nd muscle over. ill try that at the end of this week. i can walk 98% normal now. it just barely looks like i walk with 1 of those thug lookin limps. lol.
    and yes i use a 23gauge 1 inch needle for quads and use about 8/10ths of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GL-2814 View Post
    OK, isn't a serum level of 4K+ a bit high?? I am new to all this, but how does your body use that much testosterone? I would appreciate it if some one could explain to me how the body reacts to a test level that high.........
    yeah me too. i really dont feel any difference at all. feels like im taking nothing. thats why i went and had the blood test done. i was just sure i was injecting junk. and really no noticable side effects either. just an extra bump or two on my chest and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by fergman View Post
    yeah me too. i really dont feel any difference at all. feels like im taking nothing. thats why i went and had the blood test done. i was just sure i was injecting junk. and really no noticable side effects either. just an extra bump or two on my chest and thats it.
    I just got tested and my results came out less than half your serum test range... and I've gained 15lbs in 4.5 weeks and painful acne just started a week ago. Different doses do different things for different people in terms of side effects and results... most likely bc of different receptor amounts and different conversion ratios.

-VO
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 225
    BF%:12-15%

Quote Originally Posted by ViennaOak View Post
    I just got tested and my results came out less than half your serum test range... and I've gained 15lbs in 4.5 weeks and painful acne just started a week ago. Different doses do different things for different people in terms of side effects and results... most likely bc of different receptor amounts and different conversion ratios.

-VO
    oh my god! i have no receptors lol
    guess where i was sick and couldnt eat or train for several weeks is why i sucked. i really let myself down this time. ive thought about running 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off several times in a row this summer. using prop and maybe d-bol or something.... only reason i considered it was because my 100hour or more weeks working this summer. any advice there?

were you using as much gear as i was? or is this some kind of inconsistency in the gear? i doubt it is but you never know.