Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Dmso?

Exclamation Dmso?

I have a bottle of 50% DMSO. A buddy of mine uses it and hooked me up. But he didn't give me to much info on it. Did some research but could not find to much on this. Looking to find out how to apply, where to apply it, and how often do I use it. He said i had to rub it on my skin. But not sure where. Its a 16 fl. oz bottle. That was 99% pure but i had it cut. Please help. Thank you.

I believe it was used in athletics several years ago for sprains/strains. I had read that when applied, you would get a metallic taste in your mouth. Without digging out my texts from college that is all that comes to mind at this instant. I will post more if I find the specific book.

man! stay away from that shit! its very dangerous in my opinion. if you got dirt or bacteria ANYTHING on your skin, then when you rub dmso on, it puts it in your blood. powdered tylenol, anything.

It's a form of sulfur MSM. You will get a taste like garlic. It's used for joint pain. It can carry molecules small enough through the skin barrior. My first aas experience was an experiment where I crushed fina pellets, dissolved them in methanol, filtered out the binders, let it dry, mixed with dmso and rubbed it into my skin. It makes a great transdermal carrier. If you want to rub it on your elbows or knees wash them good first.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 02-08-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    It's a form of sulfur MSM. You will get a taste like garlic. It's used for joint pain. It can carry molecules small enough through the skin barrior. My first aas experience was an experiment where I crushed fina pellets, dissolved them in methanol, filtered out the binders, let it dry, mixed with dmso and rubbed it into my skin. It makes a great transdermal carrier. If you want to rub it on your elbows or knees wash them good first.
    thats exactly what i did my 1st time too.

I used it back in the '80's. I was a first round draft choice of the Baltimore Orioles and started feeling my shoulder give out. Used DMSO not knowing much about it. Pretty stupid, I know, but would've done anything to make it to the show. Didn't help me much. It does give you a garlic taste and garlic breath. I'm going just off memory, but I believe it was originally intended to horses?? Back in the '80's you'd have to get it from a vet clinic. So, that should tell you a little about it. Again, going off of a not so good memory..so there ya go. Proceed with caution. Strong stuff.