Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help me out

Default Help me out

Ok well heres what i've been eating and what time please give your comments and opinions on what to do differently thanks.
    730AM-5 whole eggs 1/2 cup cottage cheese 1cup milk
    11AM-Fish/Steak/Chicken and a raw green veggie
    2PM-Post workout Whey protein shake with 2cups milk
    4PM-1/2cup almonds
    6PM-Steak/Fish/Chicken Raw Veggie
    9PM-Before bed can of tuna
    I drink about a gallon or a lil less of water a day. I take a multivitamin and a ammino acid supplement. And will prolly start taking NOX3 b4 to long.

What are you trying to do? Gain mass, lose fat? Without knowing that, here are some suggestions. Give us your goal and we can help you more.

What time is your workout... what is your preworkout meal?

Add protein to your 4pm meal, regardless.

I would add some carbs to 7:30a. It depends whether you want to gain or lose what kind of carb. Carbs and fats are lacking generally.

Give your stats (age, bf%, weight, height, time training) and let us know what your training looks like and we can help you more.
    30 yrs
    225 lb
    6' 4"
    11% bf
    all natural

I'm 19 5'7 165 been training for 1yr hard Idk about BF I have a picture posted and I'm looking to get bigger but just want to gain lean quality muscle.

My workout is around 1130-12

Here's what I suggest:

7:30
    40g whey protein + skim milk
    2 slices white bread + 2 tbsp jelly

9:00
    3 whole eggs + 3 egg whites
    1 cup oatmeal

11:00 (preworkout)
    20g whey + 1/2 cup oatmeal + skim milk + 5g creatine

12:30 (postworkout)
    32 oz gatorade + 5g creatine
    40g whey + 20g casein + 2 tbsp honey + skim milk

1:30
    steak/chicken/fish + sweet potato + veggies

4:00

6:30

9:00 (before bed)
    can of tuna + 1/2 cup almonds

You can substitute any low GI carbohydrate for the sweet potatoes. If I want to bulk, I drink milk all the time. The extra protein doesn't hurt and the carbs are pretty low GI. You'll need some fat in there too, mostly from healthy sources (olive oil, nuts, avocados, etc...). Eat red meat, lots of it. Lean ground beef, lean cuts of steak, etc. Every few days, eat a fattier cut of beef (ribeye, ny strip, etc). Saturated fats keep your testosterone levels up which keeps your strength up. You should get some of this from beef and chicken in your daily diet, but don't be afraid to eat some heavier stuff.

The diet you had posted looked like a cutting diet to me. If you want to put on mass, you gotta eat. Lots of protein, carbs and fat. Shoot for 300g protein, 400g carbs, 80-100g fat. Keep drinking the water, taking your vitamin and working your ass off in the gym and you'll get bigger.

If you notice you're gaining a little bodyfat, drop your carbs down a little...

As for your pic, I agree with Morskaya. Quads are always a good place to start; do more squats. Since I can't see your back, I'd say work on that too. I have a love/hate relationship with deadlifts. I love the results, I hate how much work they are to do. You have a good base and should be able to put on some good size if you eat like a horse and train effectively.
    30 yrs
    225 lb
    6' 4"
    11% bf
    all natural