Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Judge My Photo

It looks like you like to stand in the dark... j/k j/k good to have you on the board bro.
    You are headed in the right direction and this board will take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    It looks like you like to stand in the dark... j/k j/k good to have you on the board bro.
    You are headed in the right direction and this board will take care of you.
    155 posts and already a listener, I like it. NOTICE HIS LISTENING AND HOW IT HELPS!!!!

(yes, thats means you, noobies ... especially you youg'ns)
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0l2 View Post
    155 posts and already a listener, I like it. NOTICE HIS LISTENING AND HOW IT HELPS!!!!

(yes, thats means you, noobies ... especially you youg'ns)
    If you're referring to "need2" being a listener, he's actually a very knowledgable vet...just new to this board .
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    If you're referring to "need2" being a listener, he's actually a very knowledgable vet...just new to this board .
    Ahhhhh, I still love it, this makes me wanna riverdance....
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0l2 View Post
    makes sense to me, i use mud coffee in the morning and a second less muddy at lunch, non dairy creamer and stevia for my sugar substitute. I don't use creatine in the morning due to water weight I get from it when I use it in the morning, I only use it after my workout, I find it keeps my physique where want it to be after some experimentation with times of use.
    I get up at 6:30am,my coffee cup holds a half a pot. Down it in 20 min. 11am another large cup from whatever store is closer to the job site I'm working on. I get home and down no less than the other half a pot. I don't use any sugar in it and very little milk. My doc says my blood presser and heart rate,as it's always been,is great.
    I've heard caffine helps with weight.........I think it's a myth. If I didn't workout then I'd pack it on fast.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetBig View Post
    Leg Workout Sets Rep
    Squat 5 5 HEAVY
    I advocate a high rep range for legs - ass to the floor... your walking around all day so you really got to tax those legs for growth. Maybe MP will be good enough to line you up with his 20 rep workout for legs - bring you to tears but great growth.

But overall BACK is your upper body missing component - looks like you do a lot of DB flyes etc but the back is being neglected.
    Get deadlifting, lat pulldowns etc. - Back is just as important (if not more) than other body parts. Deadlift is the staple for back

But your on your way dude.

Thanks for the advice Celtic