Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Opinions !!

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63t View Post
    what if i run just test enth and eq 1-14 , because i dont have prop
    and then i was thinking to throw in dbol for week 1-4 20mg/ed?
    or forget the dbol and stay with enth and eq only?
    I dont like getting younger guys to get in to the dbol, run it as I have suggested like this though

Weeks 1-12 test e 500mg a week (but front load the first two shots double them
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 600mg as above
    weeks 15-17 20mg of nolva
    weks 18-19 10mg of nolva
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I dont like getting younger guys to get in to the dbol, run it as I have suggested like this though

Weeks 1-12 test e 500mg a week (but front load the first two shots double them
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 600mg as above
    weeks 15-17 20mg of nolva
    weks 18-19 10mg of nolva
    ok lets say eq200mg every monday thrusday and sunday
    test 250mg every tuesday and friday
    ??????????
    good no ?

I see your problem it is one of volume for your injects. I would just pick two days a week and inject it all then.

Test e Monday and thursday normally 250 1ml each shot now 500 2ml each shot but only for the first two.
    Eq Monday and thursday normally 300mg 1.5ml each shot now a full three ml 600mg but only for the first two.
    is that ok now?
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

I agree with the others on this one.you made good gains on your last cycle and will keep them if you train and eat right.imho you should wait at least 2-3 more yrs to decide on another cycle.at your age you're producing a good amt of natural test.your body will thank you in the later years.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    I think it's russian roulette actually.

-DD
    lmao! thats funny. i also always heard people say hell far. but i just recently learned that its actually hell fire when your cussin. lol

guess im from hickvill or sumpthin

I see your problem it is one of volume for your injects. I would just pick two days a week and inject it all then.

Test e Monday and thursday normally 250 1ml each shot now 500 2ml each shot but only for the first two.
    Eq Monday and thursday normally 300mg 1.5ml each shot now a full three ml 600mg but only for the first two.
    is that ok now?
    so basically you think i should double and load up first 2 injections ?
    Damn thats 2ml of test and 3ml eq..... for two days So ill be doing total 5ml in one day for first 2days......... Not too crazy?

Yeah thats ok.

[QUOTE=Smiley;574596]Yeah thats ok.[/Q

(Stupid question)i can mix enth & eq together no problem right? And then ill shoot up my ass cheeks whats better to shoot them in different sides at one day? because its gonna be 5ml.....
    otherwise when i normalize my dosage ill switch every monday and thursday

Do the two of one and the three or the other in different cheeks man. But yes you can mix them.

Do the two of one and the three or the other in different cheeks man. But yes you can mix them.
    Ok i think i got everything .
    One more question , my buddy 30years old about 180lbs has been working out with me , and hes going to do his first cycle , of test enth only, im thinking to do 400mg/ew for 12w , should i double up for him his first two shots also?