Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: PCT, importance of HCG?

Default PCT, importance of HCG?

I thought i'd give this a try since my sources are limited. I am getting set to take my first cycle. I have researched steroids for over 2 years and I know what i am getting myself into. About me; i am 6ft3in, 275pds, 20yrs old, roughly 15%bodyfat and an aspiring bodybuilder. I believe that i have plateaued(not weight wise, i can easily break 300pds but its not worth getting that fat and i can max 405 on bench so strength isnt an issue), and in order to get more pure muscle, i need gear.
    I plan on running tren acit 10ml every other day, eq 3ml each week, and 10mg of winnie tabs each day. I plan on running the cycle for at least 12 weeks. I also have clomid and nolva for my post cycle.
    I would like feedback on:
    -do i need hcg for my post cycle or is the clomid and nolva enough for post cycle with no side effects(including testicular atrophy)?
    -do i need to run test(im looking to put on lean muscle mass,not looking to bulk)?
    -is it possible to run this cycle for longer than 12 weeks?

The other thing i did was have my blood taken last week, so i asked for my current test levels and cholesterol levels before cycle. After cycle can I expect my numbers to be the same? I was also going to have my liver and kidneys checked after.
    THANKS

Default Come on

NO RESPONSES... Whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by LUCIFER10 View Post
    I thought i'd give this a try since my sources are limited. I am getting set to take my first cycle. I have researched steroids for over 2 years and I know what i am getting myself into. About me; i am 6ft3in, 275pds, 20yrs old, roughly 15%bodyfat and an aspiring bodybuilder. I believe that i have plateaued(not weight wise, i can easily break 300pds but its not worth getting that fat and i can max 405 on bench so strength isnt an issue), and in order to get more pure muscle, i need gear.
    I plan on running tren acit 10ml every other day, eq 3ml each week, and 10mg of winnie tabs each day. I plan on running the cycle for at least 12 weeks. I also have clomid and nolva for my post cycle.
    I would like feedback on:
    -do i need hcg for my post cycle or is the clomid and nolva enough for post cycle with no side effects(including testicular atrophy)?
    -do i need to run test(im looking to put on lean muscle mass,not looking to bulk)?
    -is it possible to run this cycle for longer than 12 weeks?

The other thing i did was have my blood taken last week, so i asked for my current test levels and cholesterol levels before cycle. After cycle can I expect my numbers to be the same? I was also going to have my liver and kidneys checked after.
    THANKS
    well. 1st off if youve researched gear for 2 years and have to ask questions like this then you need to research ALOT more... not trying to put you down. its better to know reality than not.
    your a giant already especially to be 20.
    tren acetate at 10 ml's a day is insane. mg's???
    need mg's on equipoise.
    nolva's much better than clomid.
    you should always use test as a base for almost all cycles. its a must.
    hcg is better ran on cycle than after during pct. starting on week 3 or 4,250iu's 2 times a week. maybe monday's and thursdays or something. basically once every 3 or 4 days.
    tren or any other nandrolones is really overkill for a first cycle. if you eat right and train hard you'll gain a ton on 500 mg's a week of test alone.
    tren is an extremely harsh compound. 12 weeks might be too hard on you and youll probably want to quit long before that just because of all the side-effects.
    you'll also need something different to combat prolactin sides so your nipples dont get more sensitive and puffy than your old lady's. nolva or clomid wont work for prolactin. things like dostinex do and its not cheap.

your test levels can come back to normal,but its extremely tough the longer the cycle is and especially when you run the tren. without hcg on cycle you'll be wondering where your nuts ran off too.
    tren kills your sex drive and you'll need test to combat that, and its good to have dostinex.
    also good to have arimidex on hand just to be ready incase uncontrollable or severe gyno sets in.
    its good to have atleast the same amount of mg's of test as tren in your cycle.
    theres LOADS more and you desperately need to read on the super-site here to learn about each compound. if you dont then your heavy cycle can be very dangerous.

the main thing really is you dont cycle at your age. thats the wisest decision.
    you need to read all over the internet about what happens when doing aas at too young of an age. the consequences can be far more than you would expect. and im pretty sure theres not anything to take to prevent them.
    it would be much safer too wait till your alittle bit older.
    Last edited by fergman; 02-13-2009 at 12:27 AM.

some nice numbers your lifting there LUCIFER10. But please don't tell me you believe you plateaued at 20. Maybe you need to change your workout around a little 15% bf is not bad, but if you want to see all the muscle you may need to drop down a bit. may be up the cardio some light day high reps change the diet. plenty of things you can do before the tren.

Default thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by fergman View Post
    well. 1st off if youve researched gear for 2 years and have to ask questions like this then you need to research ALOT more... not trying to put you down. its better to know reality than not.
    your a giant already especially to be 20.
    tren acetate at 10 ml's a day is insane. mg's???
    need mg's on equipoise.
    nolva's much better than clomid.
    you should always use test as a base for almost all cycles. its a must.
    hcg is better ran on cycle than after during pct. starting on week 3 or 4,250iu's 2 times a week. maybe monday's and thursdays or something. basically once every 3 or 4 days.
    tren or any other nandrolones is really overkill for a first cycle. if you eat right and train hard you'll gain a ton on 500 mg's a week of test alone.
    tren is an extremely harsh compound. 12 weeks might be too hard on you and youll probably want to quit long before that just because of all the side-effects.
    you'll also need something different to combat prolactin sides so your nipples dont get more sensitive and puffy than your old lady's. nolva or clomid wont work for prolactin. things like dostinex do and its not cheap.

your test levels can come back to normal,but its extremely tough the longer the cycle is and especially when you run the tren. without hcg on cycle you'll be wondering where your nuts ran off too.
    tren kills your sex drive and you'll need test to combat that, and its good to have dostinex.
    also good to have arimidex on hand just to be ready incase uncontrollable or severe gyno sets in.
    its good to have atleast the same amount of mg's of test as tren in your cycle.
    theres LOADS more and you desperately need to read on the super-site here to learn about each compound. if you dont then your heavy cycle can be very dangerous.

the main thing really is you dont cycle at your age. thats the wisest decision.
    you need to read all over the internet about what happens when doing aas at too young of an age. the consequences can be far more than you would expect. and im pretty sure theres not anything to take to prevent them.
    it would be much safer too wait till your alittle bit older.
    Thanks for the reply, I know from my post it might seem that my knowledge is subpar, this cycle was designed by a fella i met in the gym, good guy but he is an experienced user and well into his 40s. That is why i came to this site because everything that i have read online contradicts his regiment that he has advised me to take. And the doctor wasn't much help, she didn't know a whole lot.
    I figured if i had help from a fellow user on my cycle that it would be the safest however im learning differently. He basically advised me on the ml size that i stated previously and i dont know the doses in mg's.

I appreciate you giving me the facts straight up, i thought if i relied on a users advice that it would be safest. NOW IF i decide to go on a cycle, could you please advise me on some safe doses or maybe advise something low dose and not as extreme. I would greatly appreciate it, if not thank you anyway. I have a feeling that i am in over my head on this one. I already have a bunch of stuff going on in my life and I was thinking this wouldn't be such a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter2 View Post
    some nice numbers your lifting there LUCIFER10. But please don't tell me you believe you plateaued at 20. Maybe you need to change your workout around a little 15% bf is not bad, but if you want to see all the muscle you may need to drop down a bit. may be up the cardio some light day high reps change the diet. plenty of things you can do before the tren.
    Thank you, dont get me wrong when i cut for a show my weight drops to about 240-230 at about 8% or less and the longer i stay lean and cutting the more weight i drop. To give you an idea, my arms go from 20inch currently to 19inch when cutting. I want to be at 260pds with 8%.
    I thought gear was the answer but now im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LUCIFER10 View Post
    I have a feeling that i am in over my head on this one. I already have a bunch of stuff going on in my life and I was thinking this wouldn't be such a hassle.
    you can't have any distractions while juicing otherwise you won't give it the attention it needs and then there's no point of doing it. Sort your life out; then think about juicing.
    Sounds like you're pretty big already. you just need to get your bf down. Search for 'the anabolic diet' in the diet forum. i think its a post by floridagrown; helps you lose bodyfat asap while building muscle. it works
    smalls
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 100kg/220lbs/15st 10lbs
    Bodyfat: 9%
    On Cycle
    All Time High: Right now baby!

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night; set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

just so ya know 1 ml = 1mg.so if you got a 20ml bottle of 250mg apple juice you would have 20 doses at 250mg per dose.

that's right, the difference between you and your gym buddy is he is my age and an experienced "juicer" and you are only 20 with no steroid experience. You have the strength and the size at age 20 to really do great things so don't screw yourself up so quickly. I think you are too young to run a cycle. Your natural test levels should be through the roof. Often a first cycle suggestion would be 500mg test cyp or e for 10-12 weeks followed by a fairly tame PCT regimen. That's it! Pretty boring stuff, oh maybe a month of Dbol to jumpstart the process but that's it for a first cycle. And really, using steroids before 25 isn't such a good idea. Start using the search tool on this website, read steroid profiles, and previous threads, and get an idea of where you should be going. Again, sounds like you have everything going for you and it would be a shame to start jumping into complex cycles and PCT when you shouldn't be. good luck.

yeah sounds like if you decide to then
    500mg's test enanthate or cypionate
    maybe d-bol weeks 1-4 as a kickstart while long esters are kicking in.
    then winstrol toward the end of the cycle.

should get by ok without hcg. only need nolva for pct.
    i dont think there would be much if any more muscle gains added if you took a ton more gear for your first cycle.

thats the way it all seems to me though. i would love for somebody to clarify that for us if its a fact or not.

just seems more gear isnt worth it unless you have already done a few cycles?