Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First timer

Hazcat Guest

Get several tubs of cottage cheese and eat those for late night snack. Tuna is good anytime along with eggs. Just keep the carbs down to a minimum.
    I'm all about short esters and if you read the sticky at the top of the forum you'll see why I recommended some albuterol but I really don't like to recommend anything but eating better. I think your cheats are what's killing you. Eat more scheduled calories that way you won't need chips. Pound down that tuna or cottage cheese prior to getting really hungry. Once your blood sugar drops nothing seems to keep you from eating simple carbs. Don't fall into that rut. You have to make your body use fats and protein for fuel. It takes a while for it to switch over so don't let those sweet cravings break you. Once your body gets switched over you'll be fine and won't have the cravings. When your abs start peaking through you'll be hooked.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 02-16-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Get several tubs of cottage cheese and eat those for late night snack. Tuna is good anytime along with eggs. Just keep the carbs down to a minimum.
    I'm all about short esters and if you read the sticky at the top of the forum you'll see why I recommended some albuterol but I really don't like to recommend anything but eating better. I think your cheats are what's killing you. Eat more scheduled calories that way you won't need chips. Pound down that tuna or cottage cheese prior to getting really hungry. Once your blood sugar drops nothing seems to keep you from eating simple carbs. Don't fall into that rut. You have to make your body use fats and protein for fuel. It takes a while for it to switch over so don't let those sweet cravings break you. Once your body gets switched over you'll be fine and won't have the cravings. When your abs start peaking through you'll be hooked.
    Thanks again for the info, this makes much more sense to me now.Ill be sure to keep to this new diet and update my progress.

Quote Originally Posted by lexington9999 View Post
    thanks Sick! Thats some great info, I'll be sure to do this. Did you say just peanut butter and oats? Do I just mix in a bowl and thats it? ...what will Clenbuterol do for me?

Thanks again
    I swapped the oats out for peanut butter. You blend the PB in with the protein shake. I was giving you an example of a lower carb diet. You use fats to fill in for the calories you would normally use carbs for. High protein/moderate fats/low carbs are the best fat loss diets in my opinion.

I like Haz's suggestion for cottage cheese, tuna, and eggs. I just can't do the cottage cheese myself .
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Hazcat Guest

I like the cottage cheese because it's casein protein but it does have a little bit of sugar in it although it beats chips by far. I'm going to look around for sugar free cottage cheese. By now there has to be some of that on the market. Anyone else know?

I like the cottage cheese because it's casein protein but it does have a little bit of sugar in it although it beats chips by far. I'm going to look around for sugar free cottage cheese. By now there has to be some of that on the market. Anyone else know?
    I don't know about sugar free, but I bought fat free (as per recommendation) when dieting for a competition. I couldn't stomach the stuff .
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Have you thought about running around 15 mg's of albuterol daily?
    You're eating pretty lean but I bet smiley could tweak it a bit.
    How often are you having the cheat meal? Are you sticking anything
    else in there late at night?

IM BACK!!! Remember me? LOL...so I took your guys word no juice and hit the gym hard! Down to 155 now! i still have a little pudge to be removed but my muscles are very ,very noticeable. Should I start a winny cycle now? Run Test with it? PCT needed? And how much should I get? thanks alot for your help again bro...much appreciated!

Default Congrats on the weight loss

You obviously took heed to the diet advice. And you've obviously been around the site for a while. I think you probably know what you're going to do already nad have a pretty good plan lined up. Did you have to buy smaller jeans?
    BTW, I'd stick with test fofr first time to see what it's all about and what sides you might be prone to, ie. mpb, gyno etc.

Congrats on the 20 pound loss. Im not here to tell you anything about what you should be taking as far as steroids sence im still researching for my first cycle but I am very good at helping people lose weight(its what i do for a living pretty much). My last client was in the same boat as you as far as weight and such. He had lost 18 pounds and wanted to lose around 15-20 more pounds but couldnt do it and wanted to start taking pills he read about on the internet. I told him its easy as diet and exercise. That is the same for you. Im sure youve been doing both and doing them well but you can always get 1 up on exercising. Every morning and night go for a walk or jog with a weighted vest they help BIG TIME. If you decide to walk, walk at a fast pace thats peoples problem that try and lose weight when walking they walk at a slow steady pace all that does is create stamina and not burn ENOUGH calories to lose the weight you want. If you want anymore little tips that may help you lose weight without using pills/injectables until your 100 percent ready feel free to ask.