Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: my diet

Default my diet

hi, im focusing on my diet to make gains in bulk, i would ideally like to reach 200lbs. The problem being that due to work, im restricted to eating at conventional times(morning, lunch, dinner + anytime there after).

I have read through a few articles and i'm slowly getting a better idea.If you could take a look at my current diet and maybe give me some pointers, i would be grateful.

Morning (8.00) 100g oatmeal(porridge), 2 slices wholemeal bread, 2 eggs(omlette)

afternoon (12.00) 2 bananas, 2 tuna mayo rolls (wholemeal)

Dinner (6.00) 2 baked potatoes, 2 pieces of makrel fish, beans

supper (10.00-11.00) bowl of fried rice/peas

Stats.

weight: 77.4 kg (170 lbs)
    height: 6'2"
    BF%: 15-20 range
    training time: 3 months

workout

3 day split with cardio/nights

Hey there buddy, first off if your bf% is accurately in that range you gotta lower it a bit, try if you can doing cardio in the mornings, as you'll be burning pure fat. You see the more healthy muscle you have in your body, the HEALTHIER you are! So removing that fat will be a priority on your list. Second you aren't eating well enough, that 4 hour gap between the morning and lunch is enough for catabolism, therefore i would suggest taking a look at my diet to give you an idea on what you should be eating, as my diet is more towards gaining lean muscle mass, but still GAINING muscle. As far as the gym goes, how long have you been training?
    Me no take the Cookies, me Eat them. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, CookieMonster (CM) :]

thanks mate. I'm fairly new to this, although i've fluttered with the gym in the past. At this point, i only have 2-3 months gym experience and only recently added some cardio to the program.

I'm using the 15-20 range as there is not much muscle definition on my body. If the truth be told, i dont know how to accuratly use the body fat measurement.

The diet i have posted is not a typical menu, but the eating times are typical.

I'll have a look out for your diet

Thanks.