Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FREEZER test

This is a quote from bloody ice on thread gear:
    iv been using test cyp, tren enanthate for about 7 weeks now, running at 500mg -cyp , for 4 weeks, and 400mg - tren for 4 weeks, the last 3 weeks iv made the dosage 750 / 600 . and iv been taking protein shakes and eating high calorie foods, and training pretty hard. and iv gained maybe 5 lbs.

my gears from a board sponser. any ideas ?
    Reply With Quote:
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Its obvious you guys are getting bad gear. VERY FRUSTERATING!!

its depressing is what it is. going to buy some nolva to hopefully recover quick. will give it a year off, maybe more. No more ordering online for me. I'd like to buy in person from someone I see everyday, even if I am paying 5 times the price.

If the gear is bunk what do need nolva for. best way to check is get blood tested from a lab. I hear walmart is selling a home kit to check for steroids use.I hope your wrong.

i'll take the saliva test. Should have been at peaking levels right now.

put my enth in overnight and no crystallization. Looked exactly the same. its a bogus test. had my bloodwork done mid cycle and my gear was potent as hell.

buying online is a crapshoot bogatyr. i feel for ya man. find a local dude or a good powder supplier and you are way better off.

If I am wrong, I will be the first one to tell you guys. In fact I really hope that I am wrong. That will mean that the problem lies with me.

Your allowed to list scammers that you recieve bunk gear from who screwed you?
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Quote Originally Posted by josh1095 View Post
    put my enth in overnight and no crystallization. Looked exactly the same. its a bogus test. had my bloodwork done mid cycle and my gear was potent as hell.
    absolutely. On jan 19th I went for blood test relating to my HRT. The only gear I was using was AS Test E at 200mg per week. That's it. Wasn't even using my pharm grade cyp I get from Rite Aid. My test came back at 671 ng.
    I have now moved to another batch of AS test e and continue with 200mg per week. All is good. My bloodwork has always confirmed that our sponsors test (SP's test also) was more than reasonably dosed.