Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood work

Re-phrased in Welcome forum after reading the rules. Dont want to get banned....Thanks
    Last edited by 45&Alive; 06-03-2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Phrased question wrong

Quote Originally Posted by 45&Alive View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a PM on what I'm here for. 45 years old with low testosterone and feeling like crap most of the time.
    What are you here 4? hope your not askin someone to PM you to sell you AAS. This is against the rules and how you get scammed.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Yes, if you are 45 and feel like crap then go to your doctor and get a blood test like this thread explains and you will probably be given a script for a testosterone product if you suffer from low testosterone levels......simple as that. Read up on andropause to learn more about HRT..........

Be aware that you may get a PM trying to scam you as well so you need to read the rules and the stickies and the threads and get familiar with this site

I appreciate the reply and the warnings of removal and as you point out I am not familiar with the site and will attempt to remove my reply.