Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Message From Board Sponsor

Default Message From Board Sponsor

Firstly I would like to say hello to all I.S members. We at (Clenbuterol, Buy clenbuterol, Clenbuterol Side Effects) are a fairly new sponsor here at iSteroids, and are running special promotions just so you will give us a try. We believe Customer Service and reliability are the key factors to our success, and we work hard to achieve this.

Secondly we believe that potential customers should have access to quality products with reasonable prices. For example, the factories we source from use a very stringent production method to ensure accurate dosing and proper ingredients. Our main back end is the same factory which supplies some big EU drug companies. Just so there is no confusion we are not a UG lab; we are a fully licensed pharmacy.

Thirdly we have second to none regarding our re-ship policy and guarantee delivery. Here is a extract of our shipping policy. Letrozole (Femara), Clenbuterol, T3 (Cytomel) Clomid, Nolvadex and Arimidex generally take 15 - 21 business days to deliver. If your order does not arrive within 21 business days from the date the order was sent, we will reship the order without any extra cost, as long as the address provided was correct.

So if you need Ancillary products give us a try, and check out our promotions that we are currently running.

**July Special Discounts**

Spend $150 USD - GET 1 FREE PRODUCT OF YOUR PICK*
    Spend $200 USD - GET 2 FREE PRODUCT OF YOUR PICK*
    Spend $300 USD - GET 3 FREE PRODUCT OF YOUR PICK*
    Spend $400 USD - GET 4 FREE PRODUCT OF YOUR PICK*
    Spend $500 USD - GET 5 FREE PRODUCT OF YOUR PICK*

If anyone decides to place a order with us PM me before hand so I can give you a coupon code for a additional 5% off your order
    . Do not miss out on this special and wait before it's to late. If you have any questions regarding our products please feel free to PM any time. I am always checking my Private Messages throughout the day.

Ready To Place A Order????????? CLICK HERE!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Eclenbuterolrep; 07-03-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks for bringgen the market this way, i ordered two weeks ago and already got my order! Great service, keep it up..

Quote Originally Posted by FARNEY08 View Post
    Thanks for bringgen the market this way, i ordered two weeks ago and already got my order! Great service, keep it up..

Thakn you for your support and business.

Quote Originally Posted by FARNEY08 View Post

We appreciate it bro!!!

You guys do not forget to send me or eclenbuterolrep a PM BEFORE you order to save some more $$$$$

Just wanted to say I have used you guys before you were on this site. I was really suprised at how quick you guys are. Thanks, I will be using you again soon.
    Funny thing is I only get roid rage when you speak!

Quote Originally Posted by roofboss View Post
    Just wanted to say I have used you guys before you were on this site. I was really suprised at how quick you guys are. Thanks, I will be using you again soon.

Hello right back at you bro. We really appreciate your support, and thank you for your kind feedback! This makes my job easier when I hear things like this

8. Default

Great sponsors!

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Great sponsors!

Thank You. We are glad to be apart of the Isteroids.com community, and look forward to helping members!

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Great sponsors!

Thanks for the kind words bro