Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Masteron or Winstrol or Boldenon

Default Masteron or Winstrol or Boldenon

Been posting a few questions bout the cycle im on and its all been good. Got a lot of good responses. Now im a little bit unsure whats the best way to go for the second half of my cycle. Originally i was gonna go

wk 1-12 Test E 500/w
    wk 3-12 Tri-tren 500/w
    wk 1-4 Dbol 50/d
    wk 10-14 Winstrol 50/d
    wk 5-12 Arimidex
    wk 6-14 HCG 250x2/w

pct

Clomid
    Nolvadex

I have been thinking to drop Arimidex and Winstrol and use only Masteron but been getting advice from a former body builder that its better to go with Boldenone (Equipoise) instead of Masteron.
    SO far I have put on 7 kgs and the strength has gone right up. My body fat is around 14-15% and i was hoping to loose some fat % in the second half of the cycle while putting on some more lean muscle. What would be the best way to go and is it better to go oral or injectable Winstrol?

Thanks fellows
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WOGBOY; 03-15-2009 at 07:22 AM. Reason: adding pics

welp, I would use the tyest e for 12wks, adding the winny in at week 8 till week 12 doing EOD of 50mg's. (or ED)

If you are going to use the EQ, you will need to lengthen your cycle out to at least 16 weeks, and should run the EQ and test the whole 16. You won't get the full benefit from it unless your running it at least that long. stick with the winny for this one. hope that helps dude.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

you need to grab some dostinex as well. The arimidex will help for the gyno that test can create, the dostinex will assist if the tren causes gyno.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Just continue with you're original plan, that is always best. The only chage I would make if I was running it would be to cut the tri-tren in week 2 so you're test is run out 2 weeks past the tren. By the time you are done running the winstrol you will be clear of the tren and it should make recovery a bit easier. As H4x0l2 said though, get some dostinex if you can.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.