Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Hair loss after a miscarriage...?

Unhappy Hair loss after a miscarriage...?

Anyone ever heard of this or know anything about it? I was recently PG for about 6 weeks and got very sick, a few days later I lost the pregnancy. As w/ my 1st pregnancy I noticed immediately that my hair was getting thicker and healthier looking...however, about 2 weeks after the miscarriage I noticed a tremendous amount of hair loss (it comes out in handfuls in the shower and while combing or brushing). It's gotten severe enough that ppl are asking if I've gotten a haircut and the texture is total different and each strand seems very breakable/vulnerable. Is this a normal hormonal reaction? Anybody know of any remedies?

I've been taking vitamins religiously to help my body get back on track. I know a lot of you are VERY knowledgeable on sooo many subjects, I thought it was worth a try to ask.
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

Yes it is Val, your body goes through a whole raft of changes during pregnancy. My wife and I knew someone whom has lost all of their hair and is now having to wear a wig it is more common than you think.
    Have you talked to you doctor about this problem? That would be you first stop.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Thank you. I had heard of it, and experienced some skin issues after the birth of my son, but can't currently afford medical care right now. Paying to be seen and taken care of w/ the miscarriage was pretty pricey in itself

It's possibly a hormonal/stress issue...most women lose hair due to stress.

ya.....dont do it......

Very common - it will return once the hormonal fluctuations and stress are eased.

Take care

Hazcat Guest

Trauma And Post Pregnancy Hair Loss. Sudden or severe trauma can cause an increase in female hair loss. The trauma from a miscarriage or abortion can trigger sudden changes in hormone levels leading to an increase in hair loss in woman. I remember reading about this when my wife when through the same scenario. It has to do with rapidly dropping progesterone levels and it should regrow once your hormones level out after approximately 3 months. Sometimes the new hair can feel somewhat different and have less shine but not always. I hope yours returns very soon and even better than before.

Haz

Thank you for all the info. Makes me feel a little better to know that it's a common occurrence.

Sorry I posted it in the wrong forum, my bad.