Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Sups to take with ASS

Default Sups to take with ASS

Just wanted to know what Sups you guys like to take while on AAS. I am starting a Tren A, Test P stack and looking for some good idea's for sups to add to my stack. Currently take creatine, Animal Pack Vit, Vit C, Omega 3, Fiber sup, Potassium, and Chromium. Also just order a product called methyl, and wanted to know if it was even worth taking while on my AAS stack? Here is a link Methyl 1-D Reviews by Legal Gear - Supplements101.com

I am really doubting I need to take the Methyl till I am finished with my cycle. Think it might help After my PCT.

I had pretty much given up on this Cycle coming then to my surpise it showed up today. I want to make sure I get all I can from this stack so if their is anything you think I should add to my cycle that would help out please lend me your advice.

Thanks for any help

Bro that supplement is garbage and will just give you more sides then what is worth.

Just eat right...............eat more

Hazcat Guest

When I saw the title of this thread I was wondering why you wanted to take suppositories. Nothing wrong with protein, creatine, some good EFA's, and a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement. Other than that your nutrition should provide all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    When I saw the title of this thread I was wondering why you wanted to take suppositories.
    We should make that a condition for oral-only cycles. "Six weeks of Dbol? Sure, you'll get hyuuge off of that. But it's only effective if you shove em up your ass!"
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    We should make that a condition for oral-only cycles. "Six weeks of Dbol? Sure, you'll get hyuuge off of that. But it's only effective if you shove em up your ass!"
    Morsk! You put that so eloquently!!! Peace

Satty

Thats how you take d-bol, right??????? ................right.....

j/k , lol

Quote Originally Posted by CheatToWin View Post
    Just wanted to know what Sups you guys like to take while on AAS. I am starting a Tren A, Test P stack and looking for some good idea's for sups to add to my stack. Currently take creatine, Animal Pack Vit, Vit C, Omega 3, Fiber sup, Potassium, and Chromium. Also just order a product called methyl, and wanted to know if it was even worth taking while on my AAS stack? Here is a link Methyl 1-D Reviews by Legal Gear - Supplements101.com

I am really doubting I need to take the Methyl till I am finished with my cycle. Think it might help After my PCT.

I had pretty much given up on this Cycle coming then to my surpise it showed up today. I want to make sure I get all I can from this stack so if their is anything you think I should add to my cycle that would help out please lend me your advice.

Thanks for any help
    saw palmetto (prostate ), liver gaurd for orals also ..... hazcat said it ..... multi-v, vit c omEga 3's etc etc

i agree. someone needs to put that in a sticky.