Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sups to take with ASS

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    38

    Default Sups to take with ASS

    Just wanted to know what Sups you guys like to take while on AAS. I am starting a Tren A, Test P stack and looking for some good idea's for sups to add to my stack. Currently take creatine, Animal Pack Vit, Vit C, Omega 3, Fiber sup, Potassium, and Chromium. Also just order a product called methyl, and wanted to know if it was even worth taking while on my AAS stack? Here is a link Methyl 1-D Reviews by Legal Gear - Supplements101.com

    I am really doubting I need to take the Methyl till I am finished with my cycle. Think it might help After my PCT.

    I had pretty much given up on this Cycle coming then to my surpise it showed up today. I want to make sure I get all I can from this stack so if their is anything you think I should add to my cycle that would help out please lend me your advice.

    Thanks for any help

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Clenbuterol
    Posts
    2,815

    Default

    Bro that supplement is garbage and will just give you more sides then what is worth.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Just eat right...............eat more

  4. #4
    Hazcat Guest

    Default

    When I saw the title of this thread I was wondering why you wanted to take suppositories. Nothing wrong with protein, creatine, some good EFA's, and a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement. Other than that your nutrition should provide all you need.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    When I saw the title of this thread I was wondering why you wanted to take suppositories.
    We should make that a condition for oral-only cycles. "Six weeks of Dbol? Sure, you'll get hyuuge off of that. But it's only effective if you shove em up your ass!"
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    We should make that a condition for oral-only cycles. "Six weeks of Dbol? Sure, you'll get hyuuge off of that. But it's only effective if you shove em up your ass!"
    Morsk! You put that so eloquently!!! Peace

    Satty

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AtYaMommasHouse
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    We should make that a condition for oral-only cycles. "Six weeks of Dbol? Sure, you'll get hyuuge off of that. But it's only effective if you shove em up your ass!"
    Thats how you take d-bol, right??????? ................right.....

    j/k , lol

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheatToWin View Post
    Just wanted to know what Sups you guys like to take while on AAS. I am starting a Tren A, Test P stack and looking for some good idea's for sups to add to my stack. Currently take creatine, Animal Pack Vit, Vit C, Omega 3, Fiber sup, Potassium, and Chromium. Also just order a product called methyl, and wanted to know if it was even worth taking while on my AAS stack? Here is a link Methyl 1-D Reviews by Legal Gear - Supplements101.com

    I am really doubting I need to take the Methyl till I am finished with my cycle. Think it might help After my PCT.

    I had pretty much given up on this Cycle coming then to my surpise it showed up today. I want to make sure I get all I can from this stack so if their is anything you think I should add to my cycle that would help out please lend me your advice.

    Thanks for any help
    saw palmetto (prostate ), liver gaurd for orals also ..... hazcat said it ..... multi-v, vit c omEga 3's etc etc

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    We should make that a condition for oral-only cycles. "Six weeks of Dbol? Sure, you'll get hyuuge off of that. But it's only effective if you shove em up your ass!"

    i agree. someone needs to put that in a sticky.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •